JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I've collected cock rings for years. If I'm going to edge my cock I use the thick solid surgical steel rings around both my cock and balls. If I'm going to fuck, I use either a silicon ring or my always ready adjustable leather snap ring. I can shoot cum very easily in the silicon rings and I like the adjustable strap ring because I can fuck in it for hours and then when the woman wants the money shot where she can see it I can pop it off and my cum can shoot unrestricted whenever ready.

For newbies I always recommend a cheap novelty set of three silicon rings. It allows you to try it out and see if you like the feel and sensation of having one on. If you find that you like it then sizing is important. Here is a sizing chart and instructions. Others exist as well enjoy.:

https://primalrings.com/pages/sizing-guide
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have never used a cock ring but thought about it are they worth it and how do I deside what kind and where do you get them
tmcdougal Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2018-07-21
46 year old bisexual male from KY, US
As has been mentioned in earlier posts, its probably best to start with a set of different sized silicone rings. That will kind of help you decide what sizes work best for you. As far as how to wear them, a quick google image search can show you many different types of rings and how theyre worn.
Unregistered ?

Have used cock rings for a few years now. My favourite is the oxballs tri sport but they tend to split after a while. But I save the rings from them to use with a set of three atomic jocks that I have. I also use a small leather strap around my balls to get my sack really tight. Recently I've been using a thin strap that my wife threw out from a bikini or something to split my balls aswell which is a massive turn on. I have a ring on now for a quick cum whilst writing this and my cock is wet with precum. I love the way my veins pop when my balls and cock are strapped up. I wear when I fuck my wife, sometimes I slip a ring on during fucking as it always makes me feel bigger and she gets a bit more cock aswell. Love watching my cock shoot cum in the mirror with all of my rings and straps in use. Balls go a lovely dark colour and shine as they are stretched so tight. Cum usually lands all over the base of my cock, covering my rings with my spunk.
Footwatcher16 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2020-12-27
46 year old
Use a vibrating cock ring on and around the head to enable hands free wanking and orgasms. Contact me if interest in more details. Kik footwatcher16
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
boomer55 said:
I have never used a cock ring but thought about it are they worth it and how do I deside what kind and where do you get them

Cock rings are great for jacking off and sex with a partner. I use them quite often. They can give you a little more to play with and with the right lube they can make your cock extra sensitive too. I's great to edge with one and really take your time. I've found that cock rings can give me a more powerful orgasm and a bigger squirting finish.
www.buddybate.com
4discreet69 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2015-01-22
47 year old curious from Los Angeles
Same here! I love jerking as well as fucking with my cock rings. They make my cock harder and bigger. I cum so hard, it's so great!User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Just taken delivery of my 1st cock ring from Amazon and intend trying it this weekend .Haven't yet decided to try with mrs. or go solo.
Unregistered ?

See below
Unregistered ?

preacherson said:
Just taken delivery of my 1st cock ring from Amazon and intend trying it this weekend .Haven't yet decided to try with mrs. or go solo.

If she's up for it and not easily embarrassed etc, she'll feel the benefit I'm sure. If it's an Oxballs Trisport your cock and balls will love you forever! Other brands available of course.....
Unregistered ?

I have a primal and its amazing .
CommittedWanker Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2021-12-27
51 year old male from London
I started using cock rings a few years ago. I favour Oxballs. I find that the ones with the ball stretching ring are really great when wanking. They also make spunking up at the end all the more intense.

I occasionally wear one when going for a walk. Always good to be reminded of your cock when having horny thoughts and watching the world go by.
Unregistered ?

still trying to figure out what kind is best for someone like me who has never tried one
redforest Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2021-01-30
49 year old bisexual male from NY
I recently started using silicone cock, and cock n ball rings. Adds to the pleasure while edging..like someones holding your balls. Plus turns me from a dribbler into a shooter...sometimes all the way to my face!! Feels n looks great!!
when masturbations lost its fun, you're f-in lazy
Unregistered ?

CommittedWanker said:
... having horny thoughts and watching the world go by.

Well said. All the time for me.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings