JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Looking for other married guys to chat with
Page: < prev  of 23  
Gles99m Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2018-07-20
42 year old curious male from New Jersey
I love to chat with fellow curious guys especially if they are older or married. I can hardly cam or mic but I love to chat. Looking for long time buds too.. message me and lets share our fantasies
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Gles99m said:
I love to chat with fellow curious guys especially if they are older or married. I can hardly cam or mic but I love to chat. Looking for long time buds too.. message me and lets share our fantasies

I PM'd you.
Unregistered ?

I am also interested in longer term, married buds to chat with. I can mic and cam (though not often). I enjoy chat or email just as much.

slurpnoodles (at) gmx (dot)com

or Wickr: slurpnoodles
Interraciall_uk Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2019-08-08
39 year old
Also looking for genuine married guys or black guys that are into wank meets over wives pics and vids.
Wife is 35 , uk born pakistani, 36ee , very pretty, size 10, loves guys to perv on her but doesn't know I chat about mend with her. If your pakistani or indian married I like to chat about your wife and wank meets over them .get in touch. Love busty and big bum slim brunettes or dark hair. Discretion and trust is a must ! Only genuine and not single unless your black. PM for kik or wikr
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 23  
Index » General » Personals » Looking for other married guys to chat with