JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
perryrankin Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2011-05-18

i was an anal virgin till a month ago. in past, guys may ahve been too big it hurt like a mother f***ker. but last month i met the rite sized dick. now i want more of it but i cant turn down bigger guys. i need advice. techniques to prime my tite hole to take bigger dicks. what can i do? thx
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cock_in_Hand Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-03-29
78 year old curious from New York Upstate
just start slow and use a lot of lube.
your ass can take a lot bigger cock tha you would imagine
Cock_in Hand
Bethany33 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2011-04-27
61 year old bisexual from New york
Honey u have to work at it. A greT way to get your ass to relax is to start with having it licked and fingered. U need to train yourself to relax and open up. You must use lube and u would suggest buying two different sized butt plugs. Once yourfi gets move easily in and out you can insert the smaller of the plugs this will stretch and losen your muscles. Withdraw that and rube dime more lube with your fingers. Enjoy it and then move to the bigger plug. This will get your comfortable with opening up. If you do this excercise once a month you will have an elastic ass that
stays tight but responds when prompted to let in those nice big cocks. As you can tell I've been officially schooled in anal sex. Lmao.
An orgasm is a terrible thing to waste
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Never mind inserting graduated butt plugs, simply insert one of your fingers into your bum hole--both well lubed--and pull the rim around in every direction. Then use two fingers and open them apart wider and wider each time. Then insert three fingers and open them all apart wider and wider each time. At that point you can take a cock that is 2" wide. I should know: that was the thickness of the first cock I ever lowered myself onto, and stretching myself with three of my fingers did the trick. Note that I said "lowering myself." That is the best way to control the speed and comfort of that splitter about to fill you up. Simply bob up and down on the cockhead and distract yourself with thinking non-sexy thoughts to relax your rim muscle and before you know, it pops right in!
Do you crave big balls?
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
Easiest position is on your knees in doggy style position and some K-Y Jelly. Recently met with a Tranny and she had 8" that felt amazing.
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
OK I'll ask he big question. How do you prep for an anl encounter. I have done anal with my wife and have thought about her using a strap on. The times we have done anal it was not planned. Usually I am eating her pussy and get turned on and start rimming her ass hole. Before you know it
i'm fucking her ass. So far I've been lucky and pulled out clean. I dread pulling out a load of shit on my cock.

I've been practicing with her dildo but when I go really deep it come out with shit on it. Do you guys use an enema of what to prep yourself.
Doug_Porter Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2007-11-26
37 year old homosexual from Michigan
sailm8 said:
How do you prep for an anl encounter.

To start, a decent diet helps makes things a little cleaner. After that, there are two main ways to prepare for anal. If you don't have or don't want to use an enema, just use the restroom and then insert a finger (maybe use your finger to clean up stragglers) just to make sure everything is good to go. Sometimes you just have to say no to anal and try again another day.

Since I'm a gay bottom, I like to make sure things are a little more spic-and-span, so I have a simple enema bulb. It's a rubber bulb the size of a fist or so, with a spout. I will use the restroom, then wash myself out with lukewarm water, and then do a second rinse. This is a little easier and more reliable but the simple finger method above works most of the time anyway if you don't plan on doing anal that often.
Doug_Porter Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2007-11-26
37 year old homosexual from Michigan
perryrankin said:
i need advice. techniques to prime my tite hole to take bigger dicks. what can i do? thx

I agree with the previous poster mentioning fingers. I think it's best to just insert a finger, and since it sounds like you might not have an incredible amount of experience back there, go ahead and feel around and figure out where and what types of pressures feel good to you. This will help you figure out how to obtain maximum pleasure for yourself in the bedroom, and if you decide to top, will make your technique better there too.

But yes, start with just a finger. That might seem like a little struggle at first, but after fooling around massaging your prostate for a few minutes, you'll realize you can pretty easily slide in another finger with it. Use lube! You could invest in a dildo to help, as well. Might be fun to play around with apart from just being a 'training tool' anyway! Sites often recommend getting a miniature dildo for this purpose but I'd say go for something more lifelike because it shouldn't take you long to work your way up and then you'd have an actual toy instead of a useless item you don't need anymore.
Unregistered ?

An enema bulb, essential for any promiscuous bottom eh dougy wink

Regarding positions some might disagree, but you should try the cowboy or reverse cowboy. It gives the bottom more control over the speed of insertion. I have been with some pretty big guys and this position has always been good and a lot of fun. Ride that dick!
Page: of 1