JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend and I are interested in having sleep sex with one person awake and one fully asleep. We've tried a few times but the other one always seems to wake up whether its her touching me or me touching her. Is there anything we can do or take to ensure we stay asleep? Alcohol isn't an option.
Add a reply Quote this post
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Damn dude, you certainly don't want to take some fucking drug that knocks you out that deeply. If it doesn't work with natural sleep, then fuck it, and think up some other way to play.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Maybe not knock us out completely but maybe sleep a little deeper.
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
Well try a regular sleeping pill and exercise a lot that day. Tire yourself out naturally so the sleeping pill is even more effective.

However, I'm not sure it's possible to full-on have sex with someone while they remain asleep. You would have to knock them out pretty deeply, which, like Focker, I certainly don't recommend in case it backfires.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Hypnotism?
Unregistered ?

How would we go about hypnotism?
sentry Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-04-28
36 year old curious male from Boulder Colorado
whenever i sleep with my girlfriend (and I mean just literally sleep with her) I try to have "sleep sex" with her. Basically I am kind of sleep walking only sleep boning. I wake up the next day without any idea what happened. Apparently I have a much different (hopefully not better) style when I'm doing this...
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Guitarman91 said:
How would we go about hypnotism?

My gf (future wife) and I started playing around with hypnotism back in college. Found that she's very suggestible....a good subject. Hypnotism can be used for sexy stuff, both in trance and post-hypnotically. A person can be deeply in trance...unresponsive and lethargic.....but they're not asleep. In fact it's actually considered a heightened state of awareness. But since they may be unresponsive, a subject may appear to be sleeping.
Unregistered ?

Str8_Bob said:
Hypnotism might be the only way to really do it. But it wouldn't be easy to find a qualified hypnotist who would assist you on a recreational basis.

Years ago, my girlfriend and I knew a swinging couple who had tried erotic hypnosis with another couple. She was very susceptible to hypnotic suggestion and went under very easily. She would accept various suggestions and do very kinky things, without embarrassment. Then she could be put into a deep sleep state, during which her husband would have intercourse with her. She would later be awakened and claimed to remember nothing about it. That's the only true sleep sex I've ever known about. It definitely can be induced hypnotically.

I'd love to be able to figure out how to do this.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Come on guys, am I the only husband who has fucked their wife from the rear on her side while she dozed? She has been too tired to Fuck but was willing to let me use her pussy to get off.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Guitarman91 said:
I'd love to be able to figure out how to do this.

I think a lot of the stuff on the internet about erotic hypnosis is probably bullshit. But a willing suggestible subject can sometimes be hypnotized fairly easily. Hypnosis is in common use by psychiatrists and psychologists in certain types of therapy. One application of hypnosis in this way involves using it to break down sexual inhibitions which are hampering sexual expression. So erotic applications for hypnosis are even used professionally.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
nakedhusband50 said:
Come on guys, am I the only husband who has fucked their wife from the rear on her side while she dozed? She has been too tired to Fuck but was willing to let me use her pussy to get off.

Oh for sure, many times, and it's great. Can't even count how many times I've fucked my wife like that. But, he's talking about full out sleep, where she is totally unaware of whats going on. Only once did I have sex kind of like that and the girl (before I was married) was so drunk, that she past out. I carried her to the bed, took her clothes off and pretty much had my way with her. Eating, licking, sucking and finally fucking her. She never moved, damn it, if she had not been breathing so deep, I would have thought she was dead. It was fun, but not that big of a turn really. I much prefer the other person be in the action with me.
olderguy59 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2011-03-07
72 year old heterosexual
I've never had "sleep sex" like he's talking about, but the wife and I use to have dream sex. We both would start touching each other while dreaming, sometimes it was even a dream about someone else, but we'd both wake up about the time we started cumming and then really go for it! It was great! I equate it to something like a wet dream, except for two. Must be a young thing because we haven't done it in years. Anybody else ever do this?
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
***** edited by staff to remove incest and possibly non-consensual sex topics *******
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend is open and willing for hypnosis. I guess she's very receptive too. She's been hypnotized before as part of a show. Is there anywhere online or something that will really work where I can learn to put her under in some way shape or form?
Page: of 6   next >