JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 6  
Tyler01 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-10-06
32 year old curious
Str8_Bob said:
Good practical tip about erotic hypnosis. Get her naked in the bed before you put her under. A deeply hypnotised person is lethargic and hard to move around.

cockcockcock
strokestrokestroke

Fuckin hot! Shot off man! (Sending Pvt. Gotta know about putting her under. Makes me hard.)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I had an ex gf who was into this she loved waking up with my cock deep in her. the tough bit was lubing her while she was asleep and her staying asleep. The goal was having my cock wake her with an orgasm, both hers and mine. we eventually got good at this, easiest after a late night of hard partying. One Saturday we did this and I came really hard and a lot. she was so fired up waking up with my cum sloshing out that she clamped it shut tight and insisted that we go out for a morning walk. she had a cute sun dress on, commando. she had such a blast as we went around grabbing the paper, bagels, etc and letting my cum run out of her and down her legs in public. most were too bleary eyed to notice but i was a basket case of horny when we got back. I can't begin to tell you how hot that was for me and how hard I fucked after that. she just giggled. keep at it dude once you get this down it is sooo worth it.
Working it hard
Langhorn Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2013-10-07
37 year old
jack1566hard said:
I had an ex gf who was into this she loved waking up with my cock deep in her. the tough bit was lubing her while she was asleep and her staying asleep.......

Hot post! I fantasize about being balls deep in a sleeping woman, but have never been able to do it. In bed, as my girlfriend is asleep or nodding off, I sometimes play with her tits and finger her clitty and pussy. But she's not actually asleep, or she immediately wakes up.
Langhorn Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2013-10-07
37 year old
Str8_Bob said:
Good practical tip about erotic hypnosis. Get her naked in the bed before you put her under.....

I've looked at internet references to erotic hypnosis, but much of it looks like sexual fantasy. So you can put her to sleep at will?
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Langhorn said:
I've looked at internet references to erotic hypnosis, but much of it looks like sexual fantasy. So you can put her to sleep at will?

With a willing, suggestible partner, hypnotic induction can be fairly easy. In a distraction-free bedroom, putting her under can be a simple part of foreplay. Hypnosis is not sleep, but you can take her into a deep trance state and make her unresponsive. The result could be a good simulation of sleeping.
Page: < prev  of 6