JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What do you love most about your penis?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm pretty sure I love everything about it....the length, that its really thick, straight, silky smooth and gets so rock hard. I love the sticky precum and the big loads it shoots. I love hearing that I have a nice cock from others. I love how it feels to touch it and touch it all over, from the head to the base, up and down the shaft. Mmm...gotta go jo now!
Add a reply Quote this post
Fittii69 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2012-08-26
41 year old heterosexual from UK
As its about 9ins I'd say the size of,it. Also the amount of cum it shoots. I've cum for nearly a minute before.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Mine gets hard a lot, stays hard easily and shoots far and lots.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
EVERYTHING!!!cockcockcock
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Fuck I'm a guy. I love everything about it! I love the length, the curve when it gets hard, the way it leaks so heavy from the very beginning, the way it throbs,the way it swells just before I blow my wade, how it looks when it's soft and I'm in public just in some bball shorts and now underwear.
wanker15217 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-09-02
51 year old curious
I love everything about my cock. I like its size (I'm not the biggest guy you've ever seen in the shower but, still, I like it). I like how it feels in my hand, hard or soft, but especially hard. I love how it makes me feel when I hold it. I love rubbing it up and down. I love how it looks. For some reason, I especially love my knob. Don't forget the ballsack too. That's part of it. I just fucking love my cock.
Jordan69 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-09-12
72 year old bisexual
I love it cos its mine grin I love it in the shower cos its all mine and I can wash it just as fast as I want to grin
mattshroom Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2009-11-27
male from Long Island
The head, and how much precum it leaks.
Unregistered ?

I love everything about it, not too big not too small, Balls that produce enough cum for me to enjoy.
Unregistered ?

It's thickness, the head is nice and fat. Love how it feels heavy in my hand when its limp. Lots and lots of precum that I love tasting.
Unregistered ?

The size, look (I am completely shaved) the way it leaks precum like a spigot, and first and foremost all the pleasure I have had with it over the years and it continues on now. It is so damn fun to play with!!
baston Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2012-10-19
58 year old heterosexual from Central Florida
I love everything about my cock! I have loved my cock for at least 40 years. It has never done me wrong, has always been there for me. I am very average in size, six inches and a normal girth. I am extremely please with the perfect symmetry of my cock and my wife has always said it is one of the most beautiful cocks she has ever seen (had many partners before me) and that it fits perfectly. I love how my cock makes me fell. I'll edge for hours on edge, soaking up the most wonderful and blissful feelings. I absolutely love my cock, it's my sex slave and I it's sex slave. I love loving it. I love loving my wife with it. I love sex!

Dear cock, I love you so very much, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I thank you for always being there for me!

I pleasure you so you can pleasure me!
To cum or not to cum, that is the question?
pseud0rican Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2011-12-28
44 year old heterosexual
The color haha it's a nice light brown..the length and thickness and my foreskin! I do wish I had a mushroom head tho
Frisky75 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-04-27

edginguy said:
Let's be honest. Men love their dicks. We may not admit it to our friends or significant others, but it's true. We fucking LOVE our dicks. I say you should be proud of your cock and the fact that you love it as much as you do.

So my question is: What do you love most about your penis?
The size? The shape? The way it feels? The way it hangs? The way it makes you feel? The cum it produces? What about your balls? (yes, you can include them, too)

My favourite thing about my cock is its ejaculatory power. It is SUCH a turn-on to be jacking off (or fucking, or getting sucked off) and feeling the kinetic energy in my cock and balls, feeling the power ready to be unleashed, and knowing that I'm going to blow a really huge load that spurts all over the place. I get even more horny when I'm with someone who's going to see me cum for the first time.

User posted image

My cock blowing lots of really big loads.
spotsguy Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2012-04-07
heterosexual male from Chicago - nside
my huge balls.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What do you love most about your penis?