JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Titty fucking
Page: of 4   next > 
movieguy01 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2011-07-22
41 year old bisexual from Northern California
I've always liked titty fucking (not so much the feeling, pussy actually feels better, but the erotic nature of it). But, I came titty fucking my wife for the first time. It was awesome. The cum kind of dribbled out onto her neck. Usually, I'll end up fucking her if I feel like I'm going to cum but she let me cum while titty fucking her. Of course, then I had to give her an orgasm, which was fun as well.

Anyone else really love titty fucking? It does feel great (we used oil to lube it up) but it's more than the feeling, I think. It's the dirtiness of it that gets me hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i've done it a few times but the girl needs to have tits that are big enough... I've never cum from it but it is fun
Unregistered ?

Tit fucking is my favorite thing to do. Love to build up a huge load, pump her tits and let it fly into her face. mmmmm
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
Mine to Dylan32 you on yahoo look me up RAZZN7UP like to cam phone and text to huge tits with others
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
More often than not, a titty fuck starts our lovemaking session. After I cum, I give her a breast massage with the cum, maybe adding a little oil. Then after the breast massage, I'm hot and hard again. Ready to fuck her pussy. My wife can't cum until I do her clitty, so the tit fuck and breast massage just serves as foreplay for her. She definitely stays interested. And for me, it's dirty and it reinforces my tit fetish.

pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Absolutely love it. Generously lube up my cock and thrust between her boobs squeezed together...mmm...
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
i_liketowackit Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2009-09-13
55 year old heterosexual from Western NY
For example stroke http://www.xvideos.com/video369120/cum_between_tits_cumpilation
jope2 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-07-18
48 year old curious from Canada
I think titty fucking is great. My wife's tits aren't that big, but enough to get my cock in between and feel nice. I agree that it's hot to cum on her tits neck and face. Something about that is a major turn on. She loves it too!
Unregistered ?

I enjoy titty fucking as much as the next guy but it isn;t something which I have to do...if a woman is in to it, it is just something extra to do...
I have a bro who LOVES to titty fuck even more than fucking a pussy...never understood it but he and his wife do it a ton.
movieguy01 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2011-07-22
41 year old bisexual from Northern California
Oh, nothing is better than the pussy, no doubt! I like ass fucking every so often too. But all of that is really just extra fun. Pussy fucking is the ultimate.
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
fucking is great. but something about lubbing up your dick and fucking a nice set of tits till you cum is a great feeling in its self. girl i'm fucking will cum just from fucking her tits
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
i love to titfuck, i use to date this woman who would cum while i fuck her tits, it was something else, i miss her lol
The More Kink the better
Unregistered ?

love sticking my dick btwn my gf's 36DD's
Unregistered ?

I love titfucking--if I had to pick just one thing I would get to do for the rest of my life, that would probably be it. Love having my cock between nice big tits and then covering them in cum. Here are some pics of me and a friend who liked it too.

http://flickr.com/gp/66377405@N04/Lna337
http://flickr.com/gp/66377405@N04/9YG3b0
http://flickr.com/gp/66377405@N04/A5Qs39
http://flickr.com/gp/66377405@N04/5zyt54
Unregistered ?

My wife has 40dd tits, big, soft and perfect for titty fucking. She likes to use baby oil to oil her tits up, then she plays with her nipples before I slide my cock into her cleavage. I love sliding my dick into her mounds before Cumming all over them. Unfortunately we dont do it enough but it's great when she wants my cum on her tits.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Titty fucking