JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » gloryholes or adult movie
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've always been curious about going to a glory hole or adult movie theater. Have any stories to share? And does anyone knownof one in Georgia or south carolina? Hoping to go to one... Please share which one you went to and how much you were able to do. It turns me on to know they actually exist!!
Add a reply Quote this post
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
58 year old from West Coast,USA
adult theaters seem to have disappeared with the arrival of VCRs and the internet, but there are still "Adult Stores" which have "video arcades" - rows of little booths, with a vid screen and a slot to feed bills or tokens. Some of these have glory holes between the booths, but to me gh's are really creepy - I want to know who's on the other side!

Most of the stores limit booths to just 1 person, but security/enforcement can really vary.

Some of the booths are called Buddy Booths, with a glass window between.

The store here seems to have a lot of lurkers, I guess most of them do. I like going at a really busy time - lunch hour, or right after work, where just regular guys come for a quick bust-off.

Give it a try, and good luck on your search!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

well if you can find a adult theatre these days you are a lucky guy in for a lot of action. Bathrooms, seats, balcony if they have one, or other miscellaneous places always make for great hook up spots to blow or be blown as well as well as taking it up your ass which i like. Gloryholes are great if you can find one, good luck, where I am at I am still searching, but if you find one you will wind up on your knees and it will be fantastic.
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
I'd love to find this theater
http://www.tube8.com/mature/i-ll-take-them-all/143017
Unregistered ?

me too--thanks
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
I recommend cruisingforsex.com's sex listings for the location of adult theater or video arcades in your area. It's a shame the theaters are disappearing as they can be great fun, especially when the management and the local cops don't interfere.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Unregistered ?

The adult novelty stores with booths are probably easier to find, most have glory holes.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » gloryholes or adult movie