JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semi-orgasm
Page: < prev  of 2  
horny_but_nice Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2006-11-03
37 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Australia
yeah i've only done it a few times, it happens when i'm edging and I got a bit too far and am about to orgasm. Maybe its a mental thing or I just stop stroking at the right time....its awsome though!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

OMG, you guys are hot reading about this! I can imagine you guys doing that stuff, holding back just as your dicks start to throb wanting to shoot it out, but stopping yourself. Wow, now that's gotta be self control for sure! So kewl
Unregistered ?

It must be some kind of sex "magic." grin
paelo77 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from boston
Yea iv'e done that but iv'e avoided to do again because i dont want to cum early but reading this i'll try now!!!
I can also hold my cock at the base tight when i'm about to cum hold it in then start right up again you do that enough the climax is great
Unregistered ?

This had happened to me only once, about a year ago when I was jackin. Had been edging for about 20 mins and all of a sudden cum came out without any orgasm... was weird... but I was pleased. I licked it up really quick since I had been wishing that I could taste my cum without the downer of an orgasm to mess with my desire. I continued on jackin after that and I came again within another 20 minutes, but with an orgasm. Definitely something that doesn't happen to me often, just that once. Wish I could repeat it, but haven't been able to.

Big_E said:
Yesterday I was jackin, a few minutes into it a pretty good amount of cum started dripping out of my cock. It dripped down my shaft and collected at the base of the shaft. I lost nothing and kept jackin using the cum as a lube. It happens to me quite often. My question is, does this happen to anyone else on a pretty regular basis?
byclosser Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2005-08-21
56 year old bisexual from Arlington, VA
I have actually had, on two separate occasions, ejaculation without orgasm, which was quickly followed by orgasm. The first time it happened I was having sex with my girlfriend and I recall ejaculation occurring but not having the orgasm. I thought it was strange so I kept going. A few seconds later I had a great orgasm.
The second time it happened I was stroking. exact same thing happened. I don't know what triggered it, and haven't been able to make it happen again.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Its happened to me a few times while I've been masturbating and edging. Its usually when I got incredibly close to orgasm and had to fight it off, a small stream of cum would dribble out, but not the familiar orgasm feeling. I was able to keep on going and have an orgasm though.
I'm just a guy
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
Wow, I never realized so many guys do this. I have done it, but never made a name for it since I thought it was just me.
Like a lot of you I discovered it by accident. I was jacking pretty hard and just before cumming I decided I wanted to make it last a little longer and stopped. That's when it dribbled out. I came back soon and had a good orgasm. But I remembered and once when I wanted to try tasting my cum I made it happen again and was able to cum in my hand and eat it.
The difference between me and some of the letters I have read. I can cum early and get quite a bit and have a full climax later and still make as much cum as normal.

I get in the mood to eat some every now and then. the problems are: i need a lot of time to myself to get worked up. The timing has to be just right or I either have a full cum, or if I stop too soon won't cum. But when I do it's worth it.

Hints that help me do it intentionally:
I have to get pretty horny.
it usually works better for me if I am standing up.
Jack just to the point you feel the tingle begin and stop. don't touch your dick, but let it throb. If I touch it when it begins to dribble I usually have a full climax. It takes a few seconds to calm down, then I can taste what I have caught and also squeeze out a few more drops from my dick.
OK, maybe it isn't for everyone, but every few weeks or so I get in the mood to try it.
Unregistered ?

Only my many years of experirnce has taught me to be able to do this any time i want to tase my semen,the trick is in the timing.if you dont take it far enough you won't get any thing but if you take it too far you'll go over the top and it's too late,might as well grab the tissues.I like to tase my semen so a slogasm lets you do it.When i'm doing it right ,my cock and groin are totally electrified ,my legs are quivering and my breath is short gasps trying to hold back and at the same time trying to relax the internal muscles enough to release the first part of my cum.You'll know when you are at this stage because you'll feel a hot burning sensation deep inside as some of the cum slips past the gates and just slides up your shaft and spills out the with out the contractions .At this point you're not really jacking any more but teasing the head just enough to maintain the high pitch needed to do this.good luck, practice practice.
Unregistered ?

Sounds like many of us have experienced this. Stop or slow down stroking just as our orgasm begins and we experience a partial ejaculation... then continue stroking through to a full orgasm and remaining ejaculation. Sort of like a semi-orgasm with many of the initial pleasurable sensations and then a full orgasm. Then again, sometimes it feels like an extra long orgasm.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
i force the totally naked masculine body to practice 57 partial ejaculations. experiencing this edging sessions is very unsatisfying for the male body,
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semi-orgasm