JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating or Fucking
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

i just always enjoy other people's stories! If you would like to share, here's your chance!
Thanks,
wordplayswm
Add a reply Quote this post
Juukes Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-07-05
41 year old heterosexual from Finland
My first masturbation happened (it really just happened) when I was 13 years old.

I was ill with flu and lay in bed, home alone.

I had been thinking for a long time that how can people get orgasms. I had had sexual thoughts and wanted to get my first orgasm but didn't know how to do it in practice.

Well, I just lowered my trousers a little bit and watched my cock. I thought again about orgasm and hoped for it. Then I just took my cock between both hands first three fingers and started moving the foreskin up and down slowly.

Then, slowly, my cock started to erect. It felt quite great. Then I just continued moving and after a couple of minutes I felt that the whole cock became something like numb, not totally, but it tingled a bit. Still, I continued that movement, and, as it happens, there come a few spurts of something strange liquid out of the cock. After a five seconds I realized what was the case. I had got my first orgasm.

After that, I haven't been able to stop this hobby at all. I have enjoyed it more and more. For the last a couple of years I've been able to get orgasm without using my hands at all. The feeling from it is so comprehensive that I nowadays do it with jerking very seldom.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow...terrific...the only hands free orgasms(besides sex)i've had were wet dreams!
Unregistered ?

My first time masturbating...i didn't know how to do it...lol!
i found a copy of Playboy under my dad's mattress, and (as usual)got hard looking at the pics...but i didn't know what to do! i knew a man put his cock into a woman, but i thought he let it go...like a salmon spawning or something!
But one of the articles talked about using oil for friction...friction!...then the pieces fell into place...i set the pic i liked best outside the shower stall and began stroking with soap and water for the first time...the feeling in my cock was incredible...so i kept going and going....thinking it can't feel any better than this...until i felt this huge rush of release as my cock exploded with cum...i almost passed out!
Ever since then i've been learning and exploring how to better please myself and others with this wonderful feeling!
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I'm one of the earlier starters, I guess.

I discovered masturbation and experienced the wonders of orgasm just after I turned 5.

For about a year, I had been noticing that my penis would sometimes get really hard, but I didn't know why. One day after my bath, I was in my bedroom & I noticed that it was hard again. This time, it felt sort of tingly, so I decided to touch it. That felt really, really good! So, I rubbed it a bit just under the head with a finger. This felt much better. A few seconds later, I felt this very strange feeling building up inside of me, but it felt really great. I kept on rubbing. This new feeling suddenly became super-intense! I could hardly stand it! But it was so wonderfully-intense! I wanted it to continue - however it was just too much for me to handle. So I stopped touching myself. To my surprise - the feelings kept getting stronger & stronger! I had no idea what was going to happen next. My heart was pounding harder & harder! A few seconds later, my penis started to wildly throb up & down, as wave after wave of unbelievably intense pleasure shot through my entire body! My whole body stiffened & jerked so hard, I nearly fell out of my bed! I screamed and almost passed out! My scream was loud enough to be heard throughout the entire house! It was a good thing that mom was out in the garden & that the rest of the family was gone at the time.

I had just experienced my first dry orgasm! amazed razz laugh smooth smile grin

Of course, I had no idea what had just happened to me. But I did know that I wanted to feel that wonderful feeling again right away! I was worried that it may have been a one-time thing. So...I started rubbing again. Within seconds, the feelings started to build. Again, the feelings intensified to a point where I could hardly stand it. But this time, I didn't stop rubbing. The feelings grew even stronger than before. But it felt so, so good! I kept on rubbing. All-of-a-sudden, wave after wave of intense pleasure shot through my body. And again, the feelings were so intense that I screamed & nearly fell out of the bed! But I kept on rubbing. Wave after wave of this new intense feeling continued to shoot through my body! I was dizzy with pleasure, and finally had to stop.

Just minutes after discovering masturbation, I had also discovered that I was multi-orgasmic! Of course I new nothing about such things at the time. I just new that I could 'do it' whenever I wished, and for the most part - as many times in a row as I wished. I gave myself the 'special feeling' as I called it, ten more times that day! smile

I was very, very happy to learn that it wasn't a one-time thing. I was amazed that I could give myself such wonderfully-intense feelings whenever I wished, and was delighted to discover that I could make the 'special feeling' happen as many times in a row as I could stand the intensity. Throughout my childhood, I masturbated to orgasm as often as possible - and as many times in a row as I could handle. I spent a lot of time in my bedroom, the bath, my fort, and in the woods - perfecting my ability! razz

For about a year, I thought that I was the only one who could 'do it'. I was afraid that I may lose my 'special ability' if I told anyone about it. So I kept quiet. But I experimented with giving myself the special feeling at every opportunity. When I was 6, I learned that my best friend could also 'get the feeling'. After that, we often masturbated together during our childhood years. When I was 7, I stumbled upon my older sister's human sexuality book from college. My friend & I eagerly read it from cover-to-cover. We then understood that the 'special feelings' we experienced were orgasms, and that most people experience them. We also understood why we have them. We thought the whole sex thing was really cool, and we both looked forward to reaching puberty & becoming 'real men'.

My wonderful multiple orgasms disappeared shortly after my first ejaculation - which happened when I was 11 1/2. I was totally unprepared for that, and was very much bummed out! Sure, I was happy to have reached the pinnacle of male puberty - the ability to ejaculate. But the dramatic change in the very nature of my orgasms - the loss of my multi-orgasmic ability & the reduction in the intensity & duration of my orgasms - worried me. None of the books I had read regarding male puberty mentioned anything about it. I was a very frustrated kid for awhile. It wasn't until many years later that I would learn about the whole multiple dry orgasm thing, refractory periods & such. Oh, well...at least I was able to enjoy 6+ years of the nearly endless multiple orgasms that some women experience. smile

My orgasms are still of the intense, 'full-body' variety, and I've had some very memorable ones over the years. But those first dry orgasms were by far the most intense & long-lasting of all. smile
Unregistered ?

Wow...i never even heard about the dry multiple orgasms before!
Unregistered ?

i discovered the joys completely by accident. i had just began junior high and i was taking a shower and while washing myself i noticed that it felt good to wash my nether regions, so i kept on using the wash cloth on my cock and it got hard. i had had erections before but this time i started rubbing it and it felt so good that i continued and suddenly i came. it was such a strong orgasm that my knees buckled and i collapsed and i almost passed out.

i remember being shocked to see cum shoot all over the place and at first i was scared but then realized that it must be ok. it took several minutes before i was able to stand. i must of shouted or something because my brother knocked at the door and asked if i was ok. wow, i haven't thought of that in years!
Unregistered ?

i remember...being almost afraid because it felt SO good!
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I think I shared mine before but would love to again. Probably around the age of 10 I was playing with my hard dick while locked in the bathroom sitting on the toilet, lol. The first time I actually had an orgasm it was dry but felt good. The second time I masturbated to orgasm I shot a lot of "creamy, smelly white stuff", lol. At that age I had no idea what came out of my dick. Needless to say, I haven't stopped since.

Nothing like the feeling of shooting sperm all over yourself. I love it, love the taste, feel and smell of it. It's intoxicating.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

The sheer power and release really caught me, too!
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
wordplayswm said:
Wow...i never even heard about the dry multiple orgasms before!

My j/o buddy could also keep going & going, so I thought that all guys could do that. A few years later, when a bunch of us wanked together on Boy Scout camp-outs, I realized that not all guys had the ability to keep going.

From what I've read, over half of the guys who experienced dry orgasms were also multi-orgasmic before puberty. Some could go for a few in a row, while others could just keep going until they couldn't stand it. (I am very, very happy that I was in the latter group.) Most will develop the typical male refractory period shortly after or a while after their first ejaculation.

There is some scientific evidence suggesting that many guys who experienced dry multiples were experiencing actual female orgasms - the same intensity, duration, and response. Check Wiki for more info, if you're interested.

From discussing this with various female partners over the years, I think it makes sense. My orgasms back then lasted about 30 seconds each. When I reached puberty & lost my multi-orgasmic ability, the intensity decreased dramatically, and the duration diminished to just 15 seconds, max.

If you're interested, here's a questionnaire I created:

http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=17992&p=1

Here's a poll I created:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/529295
blueman1008 Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2008-04-29
76 year old heterosexual male from Louisiana
There were at least 4 of us boys in the neighborhood who always hung around together. The first time we jacked off together was also my first time experiencing a dry orgasm.

We were in back of a garage and between the bushes and all 4 of us took off all of our clothes. We began by rubbing our dicks and then rubbing each other's dick. Before long I experienced my first dry orgasm and stood there shaking and smiling with pleasure.

After that we started a club. We had a club house in Benny's (not his true name) yard. We'd go inside, strip and play with ourself or each other. If any girls wanted in, they could, but would have to get naked also. We played with the girls and they played with us, all with the outcome of an extreme orgasm. No cum, just orgasm.

All of boys were under 10 at the time.
hunter707515 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-08-25
98 year old bisexual from ohio
was caught by a gang takenen into a old garage told to take your dick out was ten years old at that time never had got off yet did it told to shake it to get hard on did that then jack it off would not do that so aguy held my arms in back while another guy proceded to jack me off had a big orgasn very shot about 5 feet liquid felt good so i was now a member of the gang Don
Unregistered ?

sister caught me jo while looking at penthouse. said she would not tell parents if i continued. i did and she loved it when my cum shot all over the place. i was so aroused at being watched i stayed hard. she wanted to give it a try so i let her. after several minutes of her stroking me with my previous cum as lube i shot an even bigger lube due to an unusual hand doing so. she thought this was so cool and i uthought it felt so good we did this and much much more for many year to come. many stories for another time. long story short we both had fun and learned about sex together in the safety of our homr
Unregistered ?

Wow...great stories! Keep 'em cumming...i mean coming!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating or Fucking