JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Womens Underwear, why?
Page: of 4   next > 
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
I have been curious for sometime about something I see here occasionally. Men who are into wearing women's underwear or lingerie. I was wondering......why? Whats the attraction, the thrill, whatever?
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i never wear mens any more. i wear nothing or womens. love the feel. i also love the reaction in the locker room and restrooms. have had lots of fun when others see my panties including women
Unregistered ?

Yeah, silky panties and the like feel great against your skin.
My wife got me into dressing so if it pleases her who am i to argue!
I love to see women dressed sexy and it feels good to dress the same way x
Unregistered ?

For me it's the "naughtiness" factor, I think. I love wearing bikini style panties under my regular clothes in public.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
They feel softer than mine
mscecillove Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-07-05
77 year old bisexual from San Antonio
I love women's clothes and silky lingerie. Love these things since I was a teen I'm 65 now. I feel so sexy and femme when I'm dressed as a woman
Mscecil
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
One of my favorite subjects. I love to wear panties and bra at home and play with myself for hours. never passable but they make me feel so queer. I even shave myself baby smooth so that I feel more gay in them. Still looking for a kindred soul to play and get a bit sissy with. Deep in the closet and very str8 acting but such fun in my little closet.
Everyone needs a hobby.
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
Because they feel so good.

There is a lot of variety in women's underwear. Silk, nylon, and lace are popular fabrics; panties can be hi-cut or lo-cut bikinis, boyshorts, briefs, or thongs; bras can be push-up or not, stockings can be thigh-high stayups or needing a garterbelt or pantyhose. And don't forget such other things as corsets, bustiers, and sexy nighties. Those of us who are into such things can mix and match and have a different experience every time.

Sometimes, it's the anticipation. Finding that I'm horny and deciding to dress for the occasion means that I have to decide what to wear, and then to put it on. Ever slid on a pair of silky panties when you're already excited, then tried to pull on your stockings without touching yourself? Not easy to do, but it feels soooo good when you're finally ready.

And I guess like a few others have said, it's fun to feel girly at times, and the underwear helps with that. I'd also like to find a friend who is also into wearing women's underwear. I'd hope we could play and explore and....

wink
Unregistered ?

Panties have been a favorite fetish of mine for many years. I like to wear tight panties and JO to panty pics, male or female. Check out my new profile pic to see what I mean.
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
39 year old bisexual
For me it's a bra fetish. Probably started with a fascination for boobs. Then I started using the bras when I masturbate by putting them on. The feeling of the band and straps around me turns me on like nothing else. My girlfriend lets me wear one when we have sex. Something naughty and forbidden in the bedroom.
pantyboy2009 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2010-11-14
49 year old curious from Amsterdam, Netherlands
For me it's the sexyness and naughtiness (I always wear slutty panties from the sex shop)
I wank in panties and love to be watched on cam
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Its the feel of silk and lace against your hard cock, hold up stockings with lace tops feel nice too. Looking at yourself in a mirror or on cam is so hot.
Unregistered ?

for me its also about womens bras. i love boobs, i cant help it i was breast fed. swiping a bra or a pair of underware is a reminder of that particulat night, what i had to do to get them, but i also view them as a trophy.
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
My own experience began out of curiosity - curiosity as to how my mom's bra fastened, how her panties felt to wear, and what it must be like to stuff big, fleshy tits into bra cups. I started wearing my mom's bras and panties out of curiosity, but also enjoyed the feel of the soft fabric that many have explained above. I wrapped hers and my younger sister's panties around my cock for a wonderful stroking sensation. I got extra rigid and came really hard while stroking with or in panties.

Over the years, I've borrowed panties from people I know, more so for the naughtiness and kinkiness of it. To know someone and then find out what kind of panties they wear, what size, what type, and to then find out what their pussy must smell and taste like from a worn panty crotch - it is an awesome feeling, like voyeurism for the nose and tongue.

Over the last 20 yrs or so, I've enjoyed wearing my wife's bras and panties, stroking with both on occasion, and stuffing her bra cups with other panties while enjoying another fragrant pair. Lately, I've come to look upon her worn panties in a new way. I find it hot to think about sharing her worn panties with someone else. While I find it hot to smell and taste her pussy from her worn panty crotch, I imagine it would be even hotter to watch someone else enjoy her pussy that way. She would never go for sharing, so sharing her panties is the next best thing, right? To meet up with another guy, exchange our wives' worn panties, and sniff and taste their worn panty crotches while stroking definitely sounds like a good way to spend an hour or so.

So far, I haven't been caught using wife's or anyone's panties, and I plan to continue enjoying them for some time to come. Admittedly, it's perverse and not for everyone, but I enjoy it and see no harm in it. I know my wife would not approve, and that's a shame, but she doesn't need to find out.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
for me it's the feeling of the soft, silky, slippery nylon fabric - it gets me aroused everytime! Panties feel great but wait till you put on a half-slip and if you think THAT'S even better, wait till you put on a full slip for the first time! Wow - I knew I was hooked on full slips from then on!!! The feeling is incredible but there's also the sexiness of wearing WOMEN'S underwear - face it, men's undies are incredibly BORING! The ladies get to wear all the good stuff - why shouldn't we at times?

I always wear panties under my clothes in public and if the lace waistband sometimes shows, who cares? As previously mentioned, it's kinda fun and hot to know that others may see I'm wearing panties! In cooler weather, I sometimes even wear panties, thigh-highs, and a full slip while out in public! grin

Besides, I'll jack off for a willing female at the drop of a hat, erm, zipper anyway and LOVE being seen masturbating with lingerie anytime! hehe LOL

"Join The Committee For The Return Of The Button Fly!"
"Our Motto: 'Down with zippers!!!' " amazed laugh
Will masturbate in person :)
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Womens Underwear, why?