JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car jerk off
Page: of 1  
pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
Sometimes I get so horny while driving that I start rubbing myself. If I am wearing shorts I will pull my cock out of the side and let it stick straight up. I'm usually too paranoid to let anyone see but once a truck caught a peek. I passed him and noticed him speeding up and lane changing to catch up. I got off on an exit as he passed and he seemed very excited straining his neck to see. What do you think, average highway driver looks and likes? Or looks and calls police? Wish there was a symbol you could put on your car to show you like kinky things!
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I jack off int he car at least once a week. Especially if waiting for my wife at the store and I see some really hot girls or women walking by.
robertislooking Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-09-20
76 year old bisexual from Indiana
I jackoff also while driving,like you afraid to let others see for fear they will call cops. But do wish there was a way to tell. Maybe if someone sees me and then pulls up beside me and is also jacking that would be a sign to stop and have a go together.
lube up and lets go, i am an edger and love to watch you jackoff.
thedude111 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-06-26
heterosexual from Arizona
I use to jackoff often when I was young and driving home from the beach, (I was a surfer) I have since, on long drives and also at rest ssto or truck stops. I had a friend tho' busted because a trucker photoed him n called the cops. It's on his record and he went thru' hell. So be carefull......
Jim
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
i have j/o many times while driving. more so at a local park near by. sometimes get lucky and get help doing it. but also see some peeps that look really wierd, so always have to whatch
Unregistered ?

When I had a car I would jerk off while driving a lot. If it was really late at night I'd drive naked and do it. I'd pull over in dark places and get out and walk around naked jerking off too.
Unregistered ?

No.
But when I was driving home from a day out with my gf yesterday, she slipped off her panties, opened her sarong, reclined in the passenger seat with her legs wide apart and let me explore and play with her juicy pussy. She then repaid the compliment by unzipping me, taking out my cock and giving me a blow job. Lovely!!!!
ou8122808 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2011-08-30
33 year old curious from Ashburn VA
I do it at least once a week. I'm careful but the chance of getting caught makes me cum hard.
Jason
Unregistered ?

hi saw your post about jacking off, where are you from, I am from oolumbus, if near and would like to get together and get each other off let me know.Really like getting a guy off in the car so let me know.
Unregistered ?

I did it when I was a teenager. I had a summer job that was a little bit of a drive from my home. I'd get off at midnight or so and we lived out in the middle of nowhere, so I would take the opportunity. However, I'm not the type who gets a thrill off the possibility of getting caught. I prefer to keep it private, so I wouldn't risk it nowadays. Besides, it's hard (no pun intended) to keep control of the car when you start to cum!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car jerk off