JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question about a womans clit
Page: of 2   next > 
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I enjoy masturbating and eating my wife to orgasm by fingering her pussy, licking and massaging her clit. As soon as she orgasms, she wants my cock inside her as quick as I can get it there. She hates it when I touch her clit with my tongue or fingers after she cums.

My question to the women in here is this - Is the clit sensative to touch after orgasm that it actually hurts to be touched there until a reasonable amount of time? Or do I have a wife who just has an unusually sensative clit?
WTF Do you want now?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Vivian Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2005-08-16
40 year old bisexual from California
Every woman has a different state of sensitivity when it comes to the clit. Some are so sensitive that they can not take any direct contact at any time. Others like your wife can get really sensitive after a orgasm and others still mite not be at all sensitive at any time. Its just different from woman to woman.
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Personally, my clit gets really sensative after an orgasm. I looooooove having a cock right in my after a clitoral orgasm because my pussy is usually still pretty tightly clenched from the orgasm and it feels awsome to have him slide his thick cock into me. Not to mention nearly throws me into another orgasm.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Anna said:
Personally, my clit gets really sensative after an orgasm. I looooooove having a cock right in my after a clitoral orgasm because my pussy is usually still pretty tightly clenched from the orgasm and it feels awsome to have him slide his thick cock into me. Not to mention nearly throws me into another orgasm.

That must be why my wife's vagina feels so tight when I penetrate right after she orgasms. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought a womans vagina could feel as tight as it after having four kids. smooth
WTF Do you want now?
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
The vagina is a magical, magical body part. I find it more amazing that it stretches that 10+ centemeters to deliver a baby. Probably going to astonish me until long after we have kids. I never realized just how tight I got until one day I was masturbating and was fingering myself and DAMN those muscles can clench!
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Anna said:
I never realized just how tight I got until one day I was masturbating and was fingering myself and DAMN those muscles can clench!

I feel it every time we're having sex, it really grips my cock hard. Which is a very good thing grin
I'm just a guy
Heero Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2005-08-15
41 year old bisexual
Anna said:
The vagina is a magical, magical body part.

Damn straight.
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend's clit can get really sensetive after an orgasm. I usually rub her back or neck until she's ready for more fooling around, hehe.
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
Totally agree, Anna. Same here! Just slide that baby right in.... NOW!

Anna said:
Unregistered ?

I'll third that too. My clit is certainly sensitive immediately after one orgasm but not enough to have to not be touched again... rather I want to be touched more and when it is, the extreme sensitivity will soften out enough that it can be treated normally again within 30 seconds or less even enough to treat it somewhat hard. It's like, "Dang, don't stop!" I could be touched there forever if it were possible! Occasionally, not all the time, I'll like the sensation of my pussy and clit being slapped lightly, just to the extent of a stinging sensation. If I'm going to let someone play with my clitty you better be prepared to spend some time there with my clit, pussy and all around between my legs... omg, how I love it! That whole region is so sensitive, not only my clit... not only my pussy, but also the areas immediately beside my pussy... the crease between my pussy and were my thigh starts, all up and down my inner thighs... lick me, suck me, love me everywhere like there'll be no tomorrow!
vamitch1 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-02-07
53 year old curious from SW Virginia, USA
I once had a wonderful experience of giving oral stimulation to a beautiful woman's bald pussy. I was inexperienced at the time and wasn't sure I was "doing it right," but I guess I was applying the proper stimulation to the proper places grin She started slowly breathing deeper, then a little sighing, then harder and faster breathing... then the beautiful arch of her back and that telltale rythmic pulsing against my lips and tougue.

I pulled away just an inch and smiled to myself. Then I gently kissed her pussy lips to thank her and enjoy the taste. Then I made my mistake *LOL*

I started slowly licking up her lips to her clit. I was hoping for a repeat oral performance.... But she pushed me away with her right hand on the forehead. I couldn't take a hint, of course, so I very gently and carefully started to lick, and suck just the least little bit, on her lips, licking more tenderly up to her clit.

*LOL* She poked me _hard_ in the forehead with her long fingernails! Ouch! I was a dumb young guy, so I tried once more. Poke! Ouch! I finally got the message, went up and gently licked an erect nip, then kissed her. She was appreciative, but obviously very sensitive after she came. Lesson learned.
Unregistered ?

After either oral or being caressed to orgasm with my hubby's fingers, I want him immediately inside me. For some reason the sensation of having his cock fill me right after oral is sensational. I can not have him continue to touch me directly or stimulate me orally after I've already orgasmed from his fingers or tongue. I do have a very sensitive clit- I can not finger myself the way my husband does. It never feels as good when I do it because I have to back off.
Unregistered ?

After I cum, the last thing I want touched is my clit. Much like the tip of your cock after you cum (which I know is quite sensitive to some of you men), it needs to rest a while before being touched again. It is just so hightened in the stimulation, that some of the blood needs to flow away to make it a bit less sensitive before touching.
Unregistered ?

My GF loves me to go back for seconds after she cums, I pretty thick anyway at 7" in circumference so the fit is pretty tight. I also love that she is multiply orgasmic and best when I go down on her, 2 or 3X, I love to hear her "scream" e-e-eK! Se is such a great lover, I'm lucky to have found her. I adore going down on her, I J/O when I'm doing that and when I'm ready to cum, I stand up and cum on her tummy and pussy, then I'm right back on her clit.

Oh, I was going to mention her clit is almost 3/4" long and big around as my little finger. I love licking and suckling her to orgasm.
Unregistered ?

I suppose I'd have to say my clit is more sensitive one time than another. Lot's of times once I've had an orgasm or two or...however many, I just can't stand it and want to be touched there more! Another time something happens and I'm super sensitive and it'll be like I'm jerking away from any soon again touches there. But usually I just want to be touched more and more... even if it mean a little bit of a rest from being touched there for a little while, I like the attention being paid to my clit again and again and again by all and any means! razz
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question about a womans clit