JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cyberidentities: With a penis? With a pussy?
Page: of 2   next > 
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I guess it's a fact that a lot of female "identities" on here are actually guys. I have a bunch of questions about this.

1. Does it matter? Someone wants to try their hand at being the other sex. Does it annoy you? And if so why? (I get ballistic when I find out, but I don't know why.)
2. Do you know any cases of girls identifying as guys?
3. Do you think girls get angier or guys get angier when they find they've been chatting with a guy thinking it was a girl?
4. What tricks do any of you use to unmask guys? I mean like asking how "she" puts on her mascara? Asking what tampons "she" uses? Both a bit crude.

The most obvious sign that it's a guy is when he quits the chatroom immediately after he's cum. Just when I thought it was getting interesting!! But then it's too late.

Love

Larissa
Larissa
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cristos Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2005-12-04
58 year old bisexual from Australia
Call me weird but my understanding is that in a forum that is purely text based and there is no skin to skin contact it is the creative use of words and a good imagination that matters. Personally I couldn't care less what sex they are but I am bi sexual so I'll take both.
Unregistered ?

i care, if your a guy jus bloody say so. I chat to both str8 guys an woman so not a problem with that but i guess some guys jus wanna be a girl but rather they just told me than take the piss.

I think guys would get more angry than girls but a girl bein a guy now thats new!
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
I tried playing a girl. The guys are just obnoxious, and you can get mobbed in a chatroom. It's always the same stupid prurient questions every time. But I'm sure this is nothing new to you.

Now chatting with "other" women was different. That was hard! Damn, you girls are hard to get off! My fingers would be ready to fall off long before the first orgasm.

I think just doing roleplay is more fun.
Unregistered ?

Personally, I don't care too much. It's all about the fantasy after all!
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
I've been chatting to "girls" who later admitted to being guys to get the attention of the few girls on site, however what really annoys me is when guys think I'm a guy pretending to be a girl. I usually try to embarass them with unpleasant details about that time of the month.. recently I got told to leave the site by a young guy claiming I was such a "phoney", I had just signed in don't why he thought I was a guy. Wish it was as easy to send pics on here as in MSN.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I have discovered I was chatting with guys when they say they are women. Peronaly I don't care as long as they are good at it and help me get off. But it is really nice to chat with a real woman once in a while. They don't leave as soon as they cum and the conversation is usualy of a higher quality and it's nice to know there are women as intrested in masturbation as I am.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I can tell when it's a guy pretending to be a girl. Guys will ask a myriad of questions in a way that girls typically don't. What bothers me is that I might be busy doing something else and they want to talk and I simply have no interest in what they're after. I know they want me to tell them details about how I masturbate or have sex, etc so that they can jerk off to it.

It's more annoying than angering. Just give it up. If you have to pretend to be someone else in order to get attention I have to ask you what you're doing that people don't want to talk to you in the first place.

Several several years ago and not in this chatroom I took on a male persona. It was very different. People didn't question your every statement or decision. You received less negative attention and people weren't snarky when you said something.

I find it hillarious "outing" people who leave as a male and come in as a female and vice versa. I'm not necessarily going to kick them out; it's up to them to face what they're doing. Usually they just leave right away. It's also a heads-up for the chatters so that they know that "hey, Jane was actually John 40 seconds ago".
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I've chatted with women that I truly believe are guys. Doesn't seem to really bother me as long as they are not pushy and give some unreal description of themselves. I am there for the fantasy and final outcome of the conversation.

I do get annoyed when they cum first and leave. Of course that just makes my orgasm more intense when I do cum. grin
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

Is this true about guys pretending to be girls? Why would anyone do that? If its a case of a guy being bisexual and he wants to chat with a guy who is hetrosexual then why cant he just find a guy who is gay or bisexual also because there are enough of them around from what i can see. If its a case of a guy pretending to be a girl just to talk to a girl then thats just sad and a bit silly but there are ways of finding out. I would be really angry if it happened to me
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Perhaps Larissa's post here in the female forum was directed to the ladies, but several guys have responded...so I'll put in my two cents worth.

My thoughts are colored by a mindset that doesn't take the internet very seriously except as a research tool through the use of a good search engine. For news, I'll read the New York Times, not the latest, hottest internet blog. For socializing, I'll communicate face to face in real life social situations, not find "friends" in chat rooms. The internet is, metaphorically speaking, the wild west....and there is no law west of the Pecos. You can be male, female, str8, bi, gay...anything you want to be. You can exit a chat room with one persona, reboot your computer, maybe logon through a different ISP, and return as an entirely different person.

So, the idea of being outraged when and if you discover that you're talking to a cyberidentity who is in some way different from whomever he or she claims to be strikes me as odd. I enjoy the freewheeling style of the JC chat room. I take everything and everyone at face value. They are exactly who they say they are as far as I'm concerned. If they are roleplaying and are good at it, it's OK with me. If they are a man claiming to be a woman, and carry it off with style and grace...it's all part of the fun....OK with me. But I never assume that I'm talking to a "real" person. I'll leave that kind of socializing to real interactions in the real world.
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
Danny's last remark makes a lot of sense to me. Why expect reality in a fantasy world. Who wants Snow White to have actual tits?

Love

Larissa
Larissa
Unregistered ?

Snow White(and the other Disney princesses)have some nice titswink
Unregistered ?

I personally think that you should just be honest. I had a great chat with someone I'm pretty darn sure was female, due to her references, and have had some lousy ones with potential "posers" They could also have just been females lousy conversations (and probably thought the same about me). I think if your honest, you'll find someone that you click with for a few minutes. As an example, even though i'm str8, i enjoy chatting with bi/gay guys as well as str8 guys. I like getting stroked and sucked (go figurelaugh and they like to talk about doing it. I'll just think about the sex then, not necessarily who's talking. It's fun to talk with str8 guys about what we like to do with our wives/girlfriends. I would love to chat with real females about my favorite activity (next to getting sucked of course), cunnilingus, to try and learn something new or improve my technique. I'll even try and be a good sport and work to get off the bi/gay guys when i'm on with them.
My only bitch lately is that mostly everyone i've chatted has wanted me to do all the talking and i've been hi and dry a few too many times. Oh well, such is cyberspace.
Unregistered ?

I think people should be honest. Especially if chatting with someone more than once. Even though it is just the web an cyber some can get connected emotionally at different levels. One can also catch someone in a lie/act after awhileso in the long run are only fooling themselves.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cyberidentities: With a penis? With a pussy?