JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How often do you masturbate compared to having sex with your wife/mate?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

My wife and I masturbate together. sometimes ourselves, sometimes each other. Quite often with toys involved. So, how does that figure into the equation?
Add a reply Quote this post
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
bobdxcrcr said:
My wife and I masturbate together. sometimes ourselves, sometimes each other. Quite often with toys involved. So, how does that figure into the equation?

Seems to me that two people "have sex" many different ways, but intercourse requires penetration of the vagina by the penis. So mutual masturbation and titty fucking (for example) is a form of sex. In this context, I think of masturbation as something I do with my Fleshlight all by myself.

At least half the time, sex between me and my wife is a breast massage and titty fuck. Sometimes we have intercourse, and sometimes I just give her an oral or manual orgasm. But it's certainly "sex."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
I jerk off every morning except the days im planning to have sex with my wife. And thats usually 2 - 3 times a week.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Unfortunately, I jack off about 20 times before getting any pussy.confused
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
NYCGUY said:
I jerk off every morning except the days im planning to have sex with my wife. And thats usually 2 - 3 times a week.
its every day. i prefer it. the ex did also
Unregistered ?

it varies. sometimes my wife and i have sex 5 times a week some times 0 times a week. i ho 7 days a week
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
NYCGUY said:

Logical that a fuck with the wife or girlfriend would take the place of a masturbation session. Predictable for me, since gf and I are on a pretty steady every other night schedule (except occasionally every night). Anyway, curious about how married guys plan that?

Do you have a schedule? Do you "make a date" earlier in the day? Do you get romantic after dinner. Or do you just roll over in bed, try to get on her, and see if she says yes or no?
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
We have sex about once a week. I jack every day .....or more
Unregistered ?

I'm lucky to get sex on my birthday. Jack off 3-5 times per week.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Back in the days when my wife was able to have sex, we had sex several times a week, Even then, I jacked most every day. Usually in the morning shower.
Horny old men want sex too.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
As I read these posts, it seems like wives start shutting down a guy's sex life in their 30's. This must be terrifying to guys thinking about marriage. A woman hooks you on pussy, then when she's got you, she takes it away after a few years. Masturbation to the rescue I guess.

Suppose you can you take them to court if they arbitrarily withdraw conjugal rights during marriage?
woof Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2006-08-18
from NW IL
To the younger guys... It's good to ask lots and lots of questions of your potential mate. I love my wife, and I would never consider being separated from her. But my sex life is quite boring.
joe_blough99 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-08-16
58 year old from Minnesota
I jerk off about three or four times a week and screw the wife about twice a year.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
woof said:
To the younger guys... It's good to ask lots and lots of questions of your potential mate. I love my wife, and I would never consider being separated from her. But my sex life is quite boring.

Absoultely essential advice man!!! My future wife and I had long talks about sex as we neared marriage. I wanted to be sure that we both knew what the other needed and expected.

Mostly, it came to what kind of sex we both wanted, and how often it would happen. She was surprised at some of the things I wanted to do. (She claimed that she'd never heard of a strapon.) And she needed lots of "training" in blow job techniques. I worked on her clitty arousal.

As for frequency, I wanted her to understand that after marriage, the pressure I would put on her for sex as a husband, would be even more than the sex pressure I put on her as her horny boyfriend. We'd be fucking MORE, not less.

It's worth the time and trouble to have such an understanding I think.
AlwaysInTevas Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2011-08-22
46 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I have been married for 2 years. I am 33, and basically masturbate more then I ever have. My wife is never around, so I average about 14-15 ejaculations a week through masturbation. I usually don't see my wife enough to have sex, so it's all masturbation.
Xtube: Inflatable_Loads
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How often do you masturbate compared to having sex with your wife/mate?