JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » brajacking
Page: of 5   next > 
jcupjacker Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-09-18
35 year old
anyone really into jacking off on huge bras?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
jcupjacker said:
anyone really into jacking off on huge bras?

huge brajacker here, the bigger the better. Especially love enormous, lacy white or black underwires. Those big support-type styles. Fuck, those get me hard thinking of the enormous tits that need that kind of mammoth sling to keep 'em held up.
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Definitely into brajacking with big ones! I like sex with bras that are far beyond the conventional cup sizing standards which extend through D or multiple D.

I have lacy bras in H and J cups. I can totally wrap my cock in them and cum deep in the huge lacy cups.

Kile said:
Definitely into brajacking with big ones! I like sex with bras that are far beyond the conventional cup sizing standards which extend through D or multiple D.

I have lacy bras in H and J cups. I can totally wrap my cock in them and cum deep in the huge lacy cups.

Fuck, that is hot! Where do you get big bras like that?
Hard_dave Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-08-23
59 year old bisexual from York UK
God, I would love to cam with a guy and watch him jack off and cum heavily into a bra, whilst I jack too! Sounds so horny.
I have Skype and Yahoo, but Mic & cam works best on Skype.
Please get back to me if anyone is interested in bra humming.
Hard Dave
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
love to jack off in bras and panties I have a few to jack in and good stories to go with them.
Unregistered ?

I have enjoyed jacking off onto bras and panties too - the feeling of the silky fabric wrapped around my shaft is what does it.

38 year old bisexual
makeitgrow said:
Fuck, that is hot! Where do you get big bras like that?

It's hard to find very many bras above D or multiple D cups in a standard size department store. (And BTW there seems to be no universally accepted cup sizing system above the D cup.) But major store websites often offer big cup sizes not usually stocked in the stores. I live in a large urban area that has some privately owned lingerie shops that cater to large busted women. I buy most of my big bras there. A favorite brand of mine is "Goddess", a British brand often found in the US.

Goddess makes beautiful sain and lace bras in sizes as large as the "N" cup. I like to wear a 42H underwire for masturbation, and often wrap it with a J cup (soft cup) to shoot into. I haven't bought an "N" cup bra yet, although it's available in a size 42.

An online source for super-large bras is "barenecessities.com". The Goddess "N" cup bras are advertised and illustrated there.

http://www.barenecessities.com/search.aspx?search=Goddess&drv=754&mode=1&msg=Goddess
Unregistered ?

Kile said:
It's hard to find very many bras above D or multiple D cups in a standard size department store. (And BTW there seems to be no universally accepted cup sizing system above the D cup.) But major store websites often offer big cup sizes not usually stocked in the stores. I live in a large urban area that has some privately owned lingerie shops that cater to large busted women. I buy most of my big bras there. A favorite brand of mine is "Goddess", a British brand often found in the US.

Goddess makes beautiful sain and lace bras in sizes as large as the "N" cup. I like to wear a 42H underwire for masturbation, and often wrap it with a J cup (soft cup) to shoot into. I haven't bought an "N" cup bra yet, although it's available in a size 42.

An online source for super-large bras is "barenecessities.com". The Goddess "N" cup bras are advertised and illustrated there.

http://www.barenecessities.com/search.aspx?search=Goddess&drv=754&mode=1&msg=Goddess

User posted image

User posted image

38 year old bisexual
Great pictures hardcock! Two hot Goddess bras - a satin underwire and a lace cup soft style. I like to use soft cup styles for wrapping and shooting. You can nestle your cockhead deep in the cups and then wrap it tight around the shaft, without underwires getting in the way. But for wearing and shooting, underwire styles work well. And they securely hold whatever cup stuffing you use.

Fucking amazing. This thread has inspired me to start brajacking again. I'm gonna see if I can find some of those huge underwires in my area. I can't wait to shoot a huge, messy load all over those lacy cups.
Unregistered ?

love jacking into bras, esp if there sweaty and havent been washed yet.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Been there, done this.
WTF Do you want now?
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
musketeer6 said:
love jacking into bras, esp if there sweaty and havent been washed yet.

With my breast and brassiere fetish, nothing puts a big bone in my cock faster than one of my wife's bras when it's still warm and has the titty odor on it. (She knows it too.) So I sometimes grab it as soon as she's removed it and put the big warm scented cups over my nose and face. When that warm bra cup smell hits me I'm boned. Then I like to stroke my cock with one of the maternity bras she wore (two cup sizes larger).

I keep some of her discarded bras to use as masturbation bras. I've kept all of her big maternity bras and nursers for this purpose. I love brajacking.
Hypersexed Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-11-01
47 year old bisexual
I'm hard here thinking about the scent of unwashed bra cups. I've been a brajacker since my very first time.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » brajacking