JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When and where did you last cum?
Page: < prev  of 27  
Just_Dan Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2020-01-15
46 year old
I love Sunday afternoons. It's the time of the week when I show what a wonderful person I am by stopping in on my wife's old grandmother who lives alone, doing a bit of shopping, any little tasks she needs done at home, etc.

The entire family thinks this makes me a bit saintly and wonderful but none of them know that I've also been helping out granny with other needs for quite a while now.

So, the last place I came was deep inside granny's 84 year old cunt this afternoon.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nagoya73 Skilled Jackinchatter

554 posts since 2010-12-08
50 year old curious from DC
Today was our 17th anniversary. We have sex usually 2 or 3 times a week and I'm lucky that we both still enjoy each other. She gives enthusiastic and attentive head and enjoys a variety of positions. She started gently rubbing my cock early this am and moved on to a great oral session, pushing me right to the edge. She's not after orgasms every time for herself and this morning seemed to be one of those times where it wasn't in the cards. Or so I thought...
I was on top for 5 minutes or so. She was giving a decent amount of attention to rubbing and stroking my ass but didn't take the hint that I'd LOVE here to eventually finger me. I eventually shot inside her, cleaned off my cock a bit and had some gentle post-coital time, lightly massaging her back, spooned up against her. And then, after a few minutes, I started getting the feeling we might not be done for the morning. Now I can't tell you the last time we double-dipped but it's been YEARS. She turned from her side onto her back, and I started stroking her inner thigh, and she starting grinding against my touch in a distinctly encouraging manner. My fingers traveled to her clit, where they were surprisingly met by her own hand. I was blown away - she was helping me masturbate her pussy while it was still sticky with my cum. CRAZY HOT behavior from my mild-mannered 50 year-old wife! She was intently rubbing her now swollen clit and I let my fingers travel lower, rubbing her wet opening and moving them even further lower, as I've discovered to my delight that when she's quite horny she sheds her inhibition about anal play and actively enjoys having her tight little asshole stroked. I massaged her anus gently but with serious intent with my now cum-coated fingertips and that sent her over the edge to a low-moaning orgasm - FANTASTIC. 1st time for something like that for both of us - memories to playback for sure!
https://nagoya73.newtumbl.com/archive and http://www.imagefap.com/profile/nagoya73/galleries /
Unregistered ?

This morning.

I was stroking naked in my wife's home office (while she was working at the library) watching this little video, imagining it was our neighbor Mike fucking her one night while I was on a business trip.

my wife cheating with the neighbor

Her legs and backside are identical to my wife's, and she makes all of the same little sex noises!

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz
tn69 Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2020-07-07
51 year old
This morning in bed looking at pics of victoria justice
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I got my last cum in my mouth was June while sucking another man's cock. Last time I cum was yesterday - jacking off.
Be happy, suck a cock
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
I have it recorded

https://xhamster.com/videos/iramh-3rd-tribute-xhDhRn3
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
This morning all over the living room rug, while my wife was out grocery shopping.
I live to edge & goon
Page: < prev  of 27  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When and where did you last cum?