JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Bathroom Bate
Page: of 3   next > 
JackinBoi Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-10-09
40 year old bisexual from Ontario, Canada
I wanted to know how many of you jackers like to rub one out while in a public bathroom. Either at the urinal or in the stall? Have you ever been caught? Or had someone join in?
I`ve done this a few times and had a few guys play too, but is this a rare thing or does this happens often...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a couple of times in the stall but don't very often. Too difficult to drag my computer into the public toilet smile smile
JackinBoi said:
I wanted to know how many of you jackers like to rub one out while in a public bathroom. Either at the urinal or in the stall? Have you ever been caught? Or had someone join in?
I`ve done this a few times and had a few guys play too, but is this a rare thing or does this happens often...
Unregistered ?

ive jerked a few times at the urnial. it was very exciting knowin someone might have walked in at any moment. it didnt take more than a minute or 2 and i was shootin ropes of cum!
jonny_s Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-10-05
30 year old bisexual
I go to this one restroom on campus and jack off in the stalls. I get turned on reading some of the things other guys have written on the walls.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I've had it happen to me just once. Here is what happened. I got caught jerkin at a urinal (no dividers around it) in a public toilet not too long ago. There were some guys in there when I went in but they left right when I started to pee. When I shook my dick after finishing peeing it felt so good that I started to stroke. Since there was no one there, I just kept strokin. I was so horny hearing the voices of people on the other side of the door, knowing they were out there walking by just a few steps away from me. I kept strokin and before long I knew I couldn't stop. My legs were so shaky I grabbed the water inlet pipe above the toilet with my other hand to steady myself. Then, just as I started to shoot my load, a big guy came in and took about five steps - and then just froze on the spot staring at me. I couldn't stop and shot a huge load on the wall just above the urinal, on my shirt sleeve, and all over the back of the urinal. All I could was say ffffffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk. When I was done, I stuffed my still semi-hard dick back in my pants and went over to the basin to clean my shirt sleeve and wash my hands. Then the guy walked on over to another urinal to pee. He was still watching me and when I looked over at him all he said was "Wow!" When I looked at the urinal where I had been, I could still see the cum on the wall above it. Never saw the guy again.
Unregistered ?

Wow I would've joined...
meoff Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2011-09-22
74 year old bisexual from Nevada
that is one hot story with I had been the guy that walked in
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating in public restrooms. Sometimes I'll stand barefoot at the urinal and jerk off, but I prefer to go into a stall and strip naked. I usually end up cumming on a partition or wall. Sometimes I'll cum on the floor. On a few occasions when I was feeling daring I walked out of the stall naked and came on the mirror over the sink. stroke
ladude1986 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2011-09-04
38 year old bisexual from http://www.gayboystube.com/user/ladude1985
I love to stroke in public restrooms. I do it on campus and also at the mall restrooms. Love to stand at the urinal and stroke. Have been luck enough to get some to join in and we go into the stalls.
Jeff
AlwaysInTevas Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2011-08-22
46 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I always blow out the McDonald's bathroom in the stall. The best time is early morning when nobody is around. I have painted the stall walls and the toilet many times. It's a great rush.
Xtube: Inflatable_Loads
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Ive jerked off in many public restrooms around Texas and California. I always try to pick places where you can hear doors opening or people coming. The thrill of the hunt is fun but still dont wanna get caught with my pants down, so to speak. Now if I happen have a buddy notice Im semi erect and it has the same effect on him, then so much the better!!
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
JackinBoi Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-10-09
40 year old bisexual from Ontario, Canada
Nice guys! Thanks for sharing and keep the posts coming! I love to read them while I bate. grin
I'll share one of my encounters.....One time when I was driving through Barrie, Ontario and had to stop at a rest stop. I was with my Mom and sister. We were on our way back from a family visit. I had woken up early that day and was rushed so I didn't have time to jerk off as I usually did in the morning. Needless to say, I was pretty horny come late afternoon. I went the bathroom with the intention of pissing and leaving, but as I was standing there, I saw a guy standing at the urinal and his hand was moving in a very familiar way... He was tall, about 6'2" with a lean build. Looked liked he could have been mid to late thirties and had a manly look to him. The guy stepped back from the urinal a bit to show me his hard 7" cock in his hand pumping away. I got instantly hard and began to stroke my cock too. The guy smiled at me and we both kept pumping. We were jerking, admiring each others cocks and how we liked to stoke them, next thing we know the door bursts open and a bunch of guys come in. We both quickly turned back to the urinal, cocks still in hand and waited. We exchanged glances while pretending to piss, and actually still stroking. A few times while the men were standing at the urinal or washing their hands, the anonymous bater and I would turn to each other and continue to jerk off, hoping not to get caught. The other guys left and anonymous bater motions that he's gonna cum. Good thing too, cause I was ready to blow! Just as I closed my eyes and let out a massive load all over the back of the urinal wall, I hear the door open a bit and I hear my mom call my name from outside the bathroom door. I got so caught up in the fever of wanting to feel my cock cum and watching this hot mystery jerker, I had forgotten that I was with my mom and sister and they were waiting for me! They asked me what took so long, I just told them there was a long line for the bathroom stall. LOL! I've always wanted to do that again, so hot!!!
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
For some reason, public restrooms have always made me feel naughty. One time I went to pee and passed a guy coming out. It was a small restroom with only one sink, one urinal and one toilet stall. I walked up to the urinal and pulled out my dick, then saw the load of cum dripping off the top of the urinal and even the flush handle. It was obvious that the guy I passed coming in had just shot his wad. That made me so damn horny, my cock got thick, but I needed to pee so bad. I took my piss, and left, but all I could think about was what I had seen. I looked all over the place for that guy, but never saw him. Wish I had been a quicker getting there in the first place.
Jot Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-09-30
53 year old bisexual from London UK
That was a hot encounter JackinBoi. Thanks. Have you got any others to share?
Unregistered ?

Holy fuckin shit JackinBoi. that is such a hot story.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Bathroom Bate