JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » vids of guys jerkin off
Page: < prev  of 3  
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I feel the same way. I am not gay because I don't desire to be with another man emotionally, although I admit that I wish I had a guy with which I could talk openly and honestly about feelings. Sometimes there are things that only a guy could really understand and for most of us the discussion is just taboo. I cannot talk to my wife about some things because it would just upset her to know how I feel about some things. Anyway, I would like to be that close with a guy that we could share things and have it lead to sex. Maybe I am gay. ;-)
siorac said:
Is any guy really totally str8? I think of myself as str8, almost all of my sexual experiences have involved women and when I'm masturbating I mostly fantasise about women. But I can also get off on some men and on good looking cocks (not too big and not bendy but cut or uncut, it's all the same). I think a man's penis is sometimes beautiful in a way that a woman's breasts are beautiful but cunts usually are not, exciting though they are. I get very aroused by seeing another man masturbating and imagining what male acquaintances look like in action. I don't think that's anything to do with gayness which implies an emotional and affective dimension as well as a physical one. Mutual masturbation between men is to me an affirmation of masculinity, sharing of a kind that you don't get with women no matter how close to them you are. I've had colleagues at work, married guys, who in retrospect I realise now I would have liked to have masturbated with had the opportunity presented itself. I think about them and what might have been sometimes when I masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumcur48 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2011-10-25
curious from uk
excellent mate..
loves UK fone sessions
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » vids of guys jerkin off