JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Finger up her asshole?
Page: < prev  of 2  
jamesryan208 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-09-16
42 year old
Candydarling said:
I'm fond of anal play, but it isn't one of those good surprises when you aren't ready.

Agreed. There is only one time a girl needs a heads up and that's it. It's one of the only surprises that isn't welcome. lol
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I enjoy having my ass played with, turns me on. But have to start out slow. I'm a petite girl and can't take too big back there grin but willing to try cause the feeling is amazing!! I still haven't tried dp yet. My husband and I have been talking about it a lot. Have to find the right guy to join us. I have to be comfortable with his size and my husband has to be comfortable being that close to him LOL.
Unregistered ?

With my wife, I started by gently pressing a finger against her perineum while I went down on her. After the first time, she'd ask me to "push" against her perineum every time. No contact with her ass or anything at first, but eventually I worked my way to lightly caressing her anus with a finger. The key is to proceed slowly--do something once, then try it again a few times, and when she starts begging for it, go a little further. You want to gradually wake her up to the fact that her asshole is an erogenous zone. Make sure you lick her asshole, too.

Now, my wife wants a finger deep in her asshole every time, whether she's masturbating, or I'm going down on her or fingering her, or we're having sex.
Unregistered ?

i really need to start working on this because everytime were fucking doggy her ass is just asking for it
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
After years of marriage, and all sorts of foreplay, we have become quite fond of my wife's asshole. She is very open minded about it, but must be in the mood. That said, she really enjoys my fingers in her ass, also my cock when she's feeling really naughty. But I always leave it up to her.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Well, my wife likes a finger in her ass when I eat her. As I am eating her she will tell me to "put your finger in my butt". I know that after she cums and I fuck her, my cock will be in her ass. It's great, so smooth.
harv Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-10-03
73 year old curious
Just to prove all this is individual and different for each person, supporting the talking suggestion, my wife has told me to just do it. If I want to fuck her ass she does not want to be asked, warned or anything. She likes it when it is happening but is always a bit fearful of it. She does preserve the ability to refuse me once I try if she is just not feeling it.
Talk and talk some more and play with clear understanding of her right to change her mind multiple times depending on feelings and circumstances.
Harv
Unregistered ?

bobdxcrcr said:
In close to 50 years of sexual activity it's been my experience that if a woman wants anal sex she will mention it, you won't have to ask. Also, after 30 years of marriage, I've learned that the best way to get something from my wife is to discuss the topic with her. Not pull a surprise on her in bed.

Good words of advice.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Finger up her asshole?