JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » j/o stories
Page: of 1  
fratjock2 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-06-08
48 year old curious male from Atlanta, GA
anyone have any good j/o stories about jackin with buds?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a couple that I share sometimes.

[email protected]
CuriousJock Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2006-10-09
curious
Me and a buddy were working late one night, had to drive about 45 minutes together to make a delivery, then drive 45 minutes back home. We were always making jokes and suggestive comments about our cocks, masturbation, etc. But this one night he must've been really horny because out of the blue he just says, "You ever wake up with a super hard cock in the morning and have trouble pissing?" I said yeah, and then he starts telling me about playing with himself to try to cum before he pisses.

That made me get hard, especially when I looked over and saw his hands in his lap, covering up his own hard-on. Then I got bold and asked what he does with his other hand, and told him i play with my balls and nips. For 45 minutes we talked about our cocks, balls, and everything else. We both got raging hard and when I was about to drop him at home he says he's not tired and asks if i want to come up for a beer and some TV. So i went up, we sat side by side, he put the tv on, and somehow our bare, hairy legs ended up crossing each other.

Pretty soon our cocks were out and we were working on each other's dicks, balls and nips with our hands. Huge cum. We ended up doing it four times that night. I stayed overnight and we were up all night, jerking each other off. Hottest experience ever.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
What a terrific experience man! Thanks for sharing!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Great story CuriousJock. Was it a one time thing, or did you two becum regular JO buds?
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
Have had a few experiences and love to share the details. PM me any time or email [email protected]
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » j/o stories