JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Breast Stimulation
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

How senstive are you breats and nipples? Can/have you ever cum just from having your breasts fondled, pinched, sucked, etc? How much attention do you like themto have when making love?
Add a reply Quote this post
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Nipples especially are very sensitive. I've never had an orgasm from breast play alone, but it can get me close. I like a lot of breast play during lovemaking....and most men are OK with that. wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My wife likes to have her breasts fondled a lot during sex and just as she's about to cum she likes them squeezed as hard as possible. I don't know what she does with them during masturbation because she says she doesn't pleasure herself
Proud to be called a wanker
Unregistered ?

I don't really know what makes mine sensitive or not because sometimes they are and sometimes they're not. There's no one thing that I can put on being a reason that they are with the one exception of when I get aroused by someone. Sometimes I can just look at a cutie girl or guy and they'll get sensitive just rubbing against my top. I very seldom wear a bra (sometimes I will wear a sports bra when playing volleyball or something similar when i'm really really active jumping around or just moving around a lot). But then when I'm actually with someone playing it won't take much to get them very sensitive. Oh, and then there have been times when I'm at a theme park on one of those super-wild roller coasters, the ones that spiral and loop-de-loop around and upside down, and between the rocking, jiggling and vibrating around of the roller coaster car and my boobs slipping and slidding around under my clothes rubbing against my top... omg! I'm already all excited just riding on one of those thrill rides anyway, but then all that's happening besides, whoohoo... my boobs get very aroused! I've gotten more stares from people when I'm getting off one of those rides. My boobs aren't very big, but when they're aroused they do get rather perky and quite sensitive, I've got to admit. laugh
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Donna said:
I've gotten more stares from people when I'm getting off one of those rides. My boobs aren't very big, but when they're aroused they do get rather perky and quite sensitive, I've got to admit. laugh

Just by the picture in your profile, I understand why men (and some women) stare at your breast/nipples when you get excited. grin
WTF Do you want now?
tellmewant Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2006-10-15
37 year old heterosexual from singapore
i love getting my breast stimulated.it feels so nice.i dun really like to wear a bra and likes to see my nipples through my clothes.
Unregistered ?

Wow I found a post I hadn't responded to, so now I am...lol (and btw guys, us women need more questions fired at us.....)

I love having my tits sucked!! I like being on top of a man and droping them in his mouth to be sucked and licked. Someone that rubs one when the other is in his mouth makes me feel like I'm in Heaven. Was never into pinching my nipples actually, but have been inspired by a friend (he likes it) and have to admit it's a different kind of pleasure. Makes my nips hard just thinking about that...or is it the fact that I am rubbing them? wink
Unregistered ?

I def like my boobs and nipples fondled, licked and sucked. One thing a guy did with me every time we were together, and I've asked other guys or girlfriends to do it too since, is to give my nipples and surrounding area the 'raspberries'...pursing thier lips against me and blowing out causing thier lips to vibrate against me... then licking and sucking for a while and then back to giving my boobs and nips espesially the raspberries again. Omg, the more someone will do that the more sensitive my nipples get and it drives me crazy! Pinching my nipples just to the point of pain for periods of time too and then stopping... oh my gosh!
Unregistered ?

secretsecret said:
(and btw guys, us women need more questions fired at us.....)wink

Dsmilesmile
Unregistered ?

Sparkie said:
Just by the picture in your profile, I understand why men (and some women) stare at your breast/nipples when you get excited. grin

Here here! Yes, DOnna, you do have perfect breasts! Size is a non-issue when it comes to breasts for most men I know.
lesbolisa Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-03-12
36 year old homosexual from Birmingham, England
My nipples are very sensitive but i couldnt orgasm from just attention to my nipples. BUT, i do love them being sucked i have all my gf's do it. For me, it's just a must.
Unregistered ?

I love to give my wife Rasberries on her breasts tummy and her clit too just before she cums I thought she was gonna rip my head off with her legs one night i did it to her. ;o)
Unregistered ?

I also enjoy having my breasts stimulated by kissing, sucking, licking, rubbing and sometimes pinching. But- what feel the best is when I am riding my husband, leaning over him, and he takes the palms of his hands and gently runs them up and down over my hard nipples. This makes me come fast and hard- I LOVE that. I can not come from nipple play alone, but the feeling is like my nipples are hardwired to my pussy- even accidentally grazing them makes me instantly wet and wanting sex. Making me stay still in bed and JUST stimulating my breasts and nipples is agonizingly pleasurable because it feels sooo good, but it makes me absolutely need cock.
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Passionate1 said:
How senstive are you breats and nipples? Can/have you ever cum just from having your breasts fondled, pinched, sucked, etc? How much attention do you like themto have when making love?

My nipples are an erotic zone all in their own. Aside from having them sucked, when I am alone, working at the computer or on a long trip alone in the car, I like to gently band them with a small rubber ring that is applied with a nipple suction device. It drives me wild. It's like a suck that lasts as long as I want it to. When they are banded and I am at work, just brushing across them, sends me into a gush. I can also then use the nipple pump that I have engorged them with, to nipple fuck myself while I am masterbating. I have also made crystalled (beaded)chandeliers (nipple earrings), that replace the rubber rings for special occasions. I think nipples need special adorning as well as adoring attention.
Stay in touch...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Passionate1 said:

You know I just remembered one of my lovers in the past that was so passionatly experienced with sucking my nipples that I was able to have an orgasm from his talents. I think I can still draw upon this memory. So it must be possible, maybe rare...at least from my memory.
We were on his boat in the middle of a lake on a moonlit night, I remember. It was an amazing experience that I think was totally unique to his ability to take the time to enjoy it for himself and do very well, which I think is key. I was fortunate to receive the benefits of just how much he enjoyed sucking the breasts of a woman. If I remember also, that was our core enjoyment with each other. It was done so beautifully well, fucking wasn't even necessary.
It's better to have had them sucked so well once, than to have never had them sucked so passionately at all!
Keep in Touch...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Breast Stimulation