JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Listening to couples Fucking in Hotel Rooms
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
once i had a buissness trip with another guy. nothing hapened between us. but we heard the smaking sounds of the room next to us. a woman was being fucked hard. they had the tv turned up and we could still hear them. we were cheering them on, hearing her yell with joy and telling him she didn't want that thing in her mouth to fuck her. in stead of cumming in her mouth he cam in her 2 time that we could tell. when they were done she told him she was going home to her husband and get fucked by a real man. we heard the door open and i looked out the window. she was the hottest black woman i have ever seen. small waist, tight ass, probly 4-6 inch heels in blue jeans, atleast a 36 d cup or little bigger
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The block I live in is old with thin walls. My neighbour brought back a woman last night and they fucked for about an hour. She was VERY vocal stroke
Eroticshadow Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2012-01-25
51 year old curious from Greater Seattle area
Dude I totally love this. The best is listening to them fuck faster and faster and listening to her talk until they cum.
What will you do with the time?
suckable Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-07-26
40 year old curious
I was in a hotel room with another guy and we heard a knock on the door joining the 2 rooms. It was a guy and a super hot girl both in their undies asking us if we had any alcohol lol. we had a couple drinks with them and they went back to their room. Pretty much right after they left we heard them get into it. She was screaming and moaning so lout! It was fucking hot! It was great to be able to put faces and bodies to the sounds! They were pretty much going at it all night...
JakeV Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-03-11
41 year old
The other night I was in a hotel and had just gotten back from the strip clubs. I was starting to masturbate when I start hearin voices through the walls. Before you know it a woman is screaming out "oh my god." Shortly after, i could hear her goin into the hallway and leaving.

What I normally listen to is my roommates fucking. Hot white big titty brunette (at least D cups) taking black cock. I can hear her moaning through the walls as the bed shakes every day lol
Unregistered ?

Was In a hotel as a student in France with an English mmf next door. They were fairly quiet about it but I can remember nearly falling over in the bath to get a better earful! She seemed to take them on one at a time. Saw them in the corridor and thinking what miserable bastards they were not to invite me to join in!
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
When on holiday to Bulgaria one year the next door couple in the hotel we were staying in were looking for a property to buy rather than on holiday. One night they got in late and were arguing over places, which kept my wife and i awake, the next thing we heard was his wife moaning and the bed creaking. It was obvious what was happening as she moaned an awful lot, then about an hour before we were due to be picked up for a tour they both climaxed and went to sleep. My wife was absolutely shattered by the end of that day lol.
i just love mutual wanking
Unregistered ?

A few years ago I spent a wonderful “dirty weekend” in a hotel with a married woman whose husband preferred to spend most of his time at the golf club.

She was very vocal and for a few seconds I thought she was in severe pain from the sounds she was making!

The best part was that while we were fucking and she was howling, the people in the next room began to bang on the wall, presumably to tell us they could hear everything or perhaps to tell us the shut up. We even had people banging the door and running away laughing. Someone from an adjoining room called our room and asked if we could “keep our lovemaking activities quiet”. Looking back I laugh about it and remember too the hot sex we had. Oh happy days, and it’s all true.
Unregistered ?

Its one of those things you hope to hear. You listen to the wall thinking "maybe" but you arent sure.

But....

Recently in a cheap asian hotel my wife and I woke one morning about 5:30 to these sounds. Crisp and clear. I was scared of what my wife would think. She touched me and it went from there. Probably she has no idea how erotic it was for me. I think my wife thought the neighbor's it was most unnecessary, but enjoyed me.

Great experience grin

My wife is hush hush---"Hush honey--the kids will hear!" Dang. I don't care. But she does.
redhot1 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-11-06
62 year old curious from kent uk
often jacked off to couples in the next room when on my own, but my favourite was with my wife she'd never heard it before, but the 1st time she did we fucked all night!
Unregistered ?

I've attached this post to another thread I started a while back because it's a similar subject matter.

Last night, New Years Eve, the young couple next door had another randy young couple staying over - the guest bedroom is next to mine and the bed is just the other side of the wall. At about 6am this morning he started to fuck her and continued almost relentlessly for over two hours, pounding her brains outs continuously. I was wanking most of the time waiting to hear them cum - I heard her but unforunately didn't hear him. Loved it though. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm waiting for them to go out so I can get a good look - might report back... He fucked her missionary and doggy (I suspect, though you can never know), there was arse slapping on both sides (if you know what I mean!). Really fucking horny. The couple who live there are quite boring - hardly hear anything from them!

Simon
Unregistered ?

I should ask - anyone got any similar stories to tell?

Simon
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Regarding the new year's fuck fest - I caught a glimpse of the man in question as he left the house, but not the girl unfortunately. He was 5ft 10, athletic, had light coloured hair, good looking, had a bubble butt/toned arse in jeans. Heard her talking in the kitchen - sounded very girly. She certainly sounded girly while he was fucking her! Pity I didn't get to see what he was banging so hard!

Si
nick_fury7 Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2010-10-20
40 year old heterosexual from New York
I'll be in Atlantic City this week hopefully creating some stories for the people in our hall.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Listening to couples Fucking in Hotel Rooms