JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pocket Pussy vs Fleshlight
Page: of 2   next > 
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
Guys, I've used some silicon pocket pussies in the past (the $12 or $15 silicon sleeves, ribbed inside). They felt pretty good but honestly once the novelty was over the old right hand was just as good. I am really curious how those things compare to a real Fleshlight. I was tempted to buy a FL, but backed off due to the price. Is the FL really worth the $$?
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cock_in_Hand Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-03-29
78 year old curious from New York Upstate
Look at the Head Honcho
1/5 the cost and feels great. Its not a long as the Fleahlight but much easier to clean.

http://www.amazon.com/Sue-Johanson-SE-9573-00-3-Johansons-Honcho/dp/B0010EI2HI
Cock_in Hand
Cock_in_Hand Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-03-29
78 year old curious from New York Upstate
This link is complete

http://www.amazon.com/Sue-Johanson-SE-9573-00-3-Johansons-Honcho/dp/B0010EI2HI
Cock_in Hand

Thanks for the recommendation, cock-in-hand! That looks a lot like what I've used in the past and about the same price. And yes, it felt good and was fun to use. I was afraid if I plopped down 75 bucks for a FL it'd feel the same as one of these low-priced sleeves and I'd be kicking myself for wasting the money. I'm still curious about FL though. A lot of guys seem to really like them despite the cost. Anyone used both and able to give an opinion?
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
I would also love to hear impressions of jackoff sleeves like FL compared to cheaper, ones, but I'm also really curious about the Tenga Flip series and "Air" units. Any thoughts?
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I've used the Head Honcho and a couple of pocket pussies (one called the Porta Muff which is very good). The HH is OK - does sort of feel like a blowjob. If you have a smaller to regular sized dick like me - 6" - the pocket pussies feel quite incredible, especially if you heat them with warm water first. It feels like a custom fitted vagina, and the orgasms I get from them are so intense they are almost painful. That said, I generally prefer using my hands, as I find it difficult to edge with these toys, the pleasure is so good.

Gondo, you're right, edging is a LOT easier with my hand than one of these toys. I cum pretty quickly pumping my dick with one of them.

Never thought of warming the pocket pal before use. Bet that would feel good. Yes, I'm about 6" too and the sleeve was plenty big. So far, no one has indicated that the expensive Fleshlight is any better than one of the ten buck silicon masturbator sleeves.
sfbob6969 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-13
44 year old curious
i have used a few of the cheap ones throughout my years. Some of them are not much better than a good lube and rubber glove, some are better. The last one felt great once inside, but the opening was stiff and i usually had to go in sideways then turn it.
I bought a FL yesterday, the original smooth vag one. I have to say, i liked it better.
a. The case is sturdy, so you dont have this floppy thing thats akward and can leak your load out.
b. Can easily mount the case somehow, allowing you to "fuck" the FL.
c. The case can provide suction, and it is not as messy as the stand alone sleaves.
2. The cyberskin felt great, especially warmed up (not a great arguement "for" since some cheap ones use that material too)
3. Blew a hot load in her, stood it on the dresser in a big bowl of hot water, had a few beers & went back in for sloppy seconds in the mirror. So fucking hot! Could see my leftover cumring at the base of my cock during the second round, then when i blew again, i slowly pulled out and let the creampie dump out onto my limp cock...that looked pretty realistic!

To sum it up, i guess the biggest advantage to the FL is the case, but so far im liking it.

sfbob6969 said:
i have used a few of the cheap ones throughout my years. Some of them are not much better than a good lube and rubber glove, some are better. The last one felt great once inside, but the opening was stiff and i usually had to go in sideways then turn it.
I bought a FL yesterday, the original smooth vag one. I have to say, i liked it better.
a. The case is sturdy, so you dont have this floppy thing thats akward and can leak your load out.
b. Can easily mount the case somehow, allowing you to "fuck" the FL.
c. The case can provide suction, and it is not as messy as the stand alone sleaves.
2. The cyberskin felt great, especially warmed up (not a great arguement "for" since some cheap ones use that material too)
3. Blew a hot load in her, stood it on the dresser in a big bowl of hot water, had a few beers & went back in for sloppy seconds in the mirror. So fucking hot! Could see my leftover cumring at the base of my cock during the second round, then when i blew again, i slowly pulled out and let the creampie dump out onto my limp cock...that looked pretty realistic!

To sum it up, i guess the biggest advantage to the FL is the case, but so far im liking it.

Wow! Thanks for the reply sfbob! Sounds like the FL really is worth the extra bucks maybe. Your description itself made me horny to jack right now!
sfbob6969 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-13
44 year old curious
awesome, glad to hear. Yea just got back from a few drinks...time to give my cock a much needed shave and go to town on my new FL!

sfbob6969 said:
awesome, glad to hear. Yea just got back from a few drinks...time to give my cock a much needed shave and go to town on my new FL!

I'm envious of your new toy! Post some pics of you pounding the thing for us!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Whats a pocket pussy guys help me out here

sassydog said:
Whats a pocket pussy guys help me out here

Sassydog, what I'm calling a pocket pussy is a silicon sleeve, 7 or 8 inches long, that you slide onto your dick and mastubate with. Like a Fleshlight, but without the hard outer case, so they're floppy instead of hard like the Fleshlight. They come in various models, some with bumps/ridges inside for extra stimulation. Unlike the Fleshlight, they are much less expensive. You can get one for about $10. Fleshlights on the other hand are in the $70-$80 range. Do a search for male masturbators, you'll see an assortment of them on line. I've used a few, they're fun, feel good, but really wonder if the Fleshlight would be worth the extra $$.

swbhavin Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2015-08-18
37 year old
buying pocket pussy from brands like Fleshlight and Tenga really need some you to first check some review, it's $$ or more. There are some fake vagina that comes for just $10 to $20 but still we need to see quality of that. I would suggest to make your own pussy. There are sites like makepocketpussy.com/ which help to build your own.
Unregistered ?

I would seriously KILL for one of these things your talking about.

I spend loads of days just wankin and I bet it would make it even more fun!

But Id never be able to buy one without my parents finding out I tots need my own place and credit card!

Any of u know if any of the home made ones you read about work?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pocket Pussy vs Fleshlight