JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » MARRIED GUYS...Whether BI, GAY or CURIOUS...DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE A CLUE???
Page: < prev  of 3  
badlad Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2012-02-01
51 year old bisexual from Devon
My wife would hit the roof if she knew I was bi... but to be honest, that's what makes it fun for me. I do enjoy a bit of danger!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I cannot believe there are so many naive guys out there! Wake up and smell the coffee boys, deep down they know. If they love you they know. Might not say anything but they know!
badlad Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2012-02-01
51 year old bisexual from Devon
Edited.
CUM4DADDYZ Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-08-04
69 year old homosexual from kcmo
You guys are fooling Ur selves and NO ONE else! Most of tU I have met on here are so obvious it isn't even funny! I don't live with U and she does so it has to be even more obvious in the home. And unfortunately considering what generation U were married in most of U thought U HAD to get married...it was the"right" thing to do. NOT!!! Most of U also use the convienience of the sexual labels to justify what U do. In fact, most of U are truly gay or closeted at best. Been dealing with you guys and UR denial for over 30 years personally and when I was in the "sex industry" in my younger days. Same game...different name is all it is! come out , come out wherever U R!
Cum in KCMO wants 2 C U!!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Personals » MARRIED GUYS...Whether BI, GAY or CURIOUS...DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE A CLUE???