JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » gf let me play with her asshole !! finally!!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So yesterday my gf finally let me play with her asshole... it was so sweet i could feel it all around my finger, it didn't bother her at all either, but she told she felt no pleasure, i think she was just really nervous, we'll try it again and see how it goes grin
Add a reply Quote this post
seqld1 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2011-02-16
curious male from se qld
You're a lucky man.
Had a girlfreind years ago who loved it up the ass.
God i miss that.
I hope you get to tap her ass
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
addicted2stroke Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2012-01-07
45 year old curious male from Jacksonville, FL
Nothing better than an anal girl! Try licking it and using small vibes, she may get into it!
addicted2stroke.tumblr.com addicted2stroke on Skype, wickr
Unregistered ?

Nice and slow is the key. Let her come to trust you with that very sensitive and scary part of her body. Listen to her well and just take it very slow and lots of lube. Best of luck to you!
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
in all my years of married life i only got to play with her ass hole once. She was so far gone one day, as i licked her soaking cunt i lifted her legs a little higher and put a finger on her brown star. She didnt realise i was licking it until after she had stopped orgasming, then she said she wasnt into it as it tickled too much, so never happened again.
I, on the other hand, would open and lift my legs while wanking beside her and she would lick my nearest nipple and run her fingers over my puckered hole, and stroke my balls. I loved it and always had a big cum.
i just love mutual wanking
OpenToEverything Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2012-02-10
33 year old bisexual from Bahrain(from USA)
h0rnystroker said:
So yesterday my gf finally let me play with her asshole... it was so sweet i could feel it all around my finger, it didn't bother her at all either, but she told she felt no pleasure, i think she was just really nervous, we'll try it again and see how it goes grin

congrats!
I Love trading pics, DONT ADD ME ON SKYPE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, Thanks
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
Good for you. A finger up her asshole is always so much fun. I had an ex that loved a finger up her ass when she rode my cock. I liked how I could feel my cock in her pussy when I fingered her asshole. Great times.

My current gf isn't into that but she did let my finger her asshole while we fucked a few months ago. Her ass felt so smooth and nice. I came shortly afterwards though. It made me very excited.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
Anal intercourse is a no-no here but she loves me to lick her arse and push my tongue into it. It's such a turn on, especially when we are 69-ing. I love watching her tight brown hole when it's wet from a good licking. She doesn't like her arse being fingered deep but sliding the tip in is allowed and always gets me even hornier.

She also likes it if I spread her arse cheeks and gently blow on her bum hole. Mmmmm, hard now just writing about it!
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Unregistered ?

BigBushGuy said:
Good for you. A finger up her asshole is always so much fun. I had an ex that loved a finger up her ass when she rode my cock. I liked how I could feel my cock in her pussy when I fingered her asshole. Great times.

I know!! I love that feeling, she let me finger her ass again while we were fucking doggy, I came so fast once I felt my cock fucking her pussy! so hot I can't wait until she lets me fuck her tight asshole, it feels amazing just fingering it.
Unregistered ?

My wife has gone anal crazy in the past year. We used to do it as a treat for me but she loves it up her ass, whether it's fingers, tongue, toys or cock. We use patience, lots of lube and foreplay. She says it feels so great and can make her cum really hard. Best thing is I love to see my cum drip out of her ass after sex.
hojoeb97 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2012-02-17
46 year old heterosexual male from Iowa, USA
Would love to be able to do that. Wife says i am too thick. Tried all things lube, forplay. The only thing that has worked is her being totaly smashed, and she is a pain like that so it's not worth it.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
Only time my wife lets me play with her ass hole is when I an giving her oral, and then she only wants me to gently scratch the opening. She says when I do that she can cum almost immediately.
Unregistered ?

You are lucky she lets you play at all - mine wont let me go anywhere near and wont play with mine either.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
As far as my wife's concerned, assholes are strictly no go areas. As soon as I get a finger anywhere near hers she moves my hand away and she won't entertain the idea of fingering mine. Shame!
Proud to be called a wanker
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
h0rnystroker said:

While 69ing, I was under her. I pulled down on her thighs and got my tongue in her asshole and began thrusting my tonguetip in and out of her hole. It wasn't long before I felt her tongue in me. Be sure to be clean the first time you try this (swimming or bathing together works well). Let us know your progress. For more info, pm or phone me.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » gf let me play with her asshole !! finally!!