JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who's knickers
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Who's knickers/panties does everyone use to jack with? Or who's would u love to use?? I use a friend of mine she is so sexy
Add a reply Quote this post
m3boy Skilled Jackinchatter

529 posts since 2012-01-05
38 year old curious from Uk
I use a pair of my wifes sisters
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
mostly old girls
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
My Wife's.
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/805176/more_of_her_panties.html

Like watching other guys jack with her panties while we look at pics of her.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
My wifes, i used to get my friends wifes and daughters mmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
jacknedge Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2012-01-28
42 year old curious from Utah
About every other weekend or so, I usually end up hanging out with a group of friends for most of the weekend. I usually help around the house with their baby, do some bbq, etc. Well up until a few months back I had never seen her in a sexual way as she was my friends gf. I ended up having a dream about her one night and boom, that went out the window. Now every chance I get I'll get into her hamper, or see a pair she's left on the bathroom floor after a shower. Going there again tomorrow. Here are a couple pics from last time stroke

User posted image[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/imag0308w.jpg/[/img]
addpea Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2007-04-21
curious
Used my females housemates panties and bras
Carfreak Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2012-03-17
34 year old
Cousins, gfs
multipac Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-12-03
41 year old heterosexual from UK
my girlfriends, theres a good selection!
jonnywalker69 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2011-10-16
32 year old curious from UK
mums
Unregistered ?

Wifes, sister in law, mother in law, friends wife. I'm pretty much addicted to panties and jackin off so I get the best of both worlds. I also bought myself a few pairs to wear an wank.
Unregistered ?

Hi,
I also am addicted to panties, used lots of womens panties to wank with.
I,d like to chat with like minded.

Cheers Steve
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I use my own. I have a very large collection of all types, colors and materials. My favorite ones to jerk off with are a really silky pair of thongs. They feel so good when I wrap them around my cock and stroke them over the head.
No heel is too high
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
I have a few ex-gf's pairs, but mostly I get them from a friend who agrees to give me a few every once in a while when she wears them out. She totally knows what I do with them, too. stroke
Sucker4SemenTherapy Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2012-06-13
from Toronto
I was living with a girl until last year, at the end it was over and I just hadn't moved out. We were barely talking. She would not fuck any more, she only sucked me off when I bitched and complained (forced her).

I knew she was seeing someone else but she was lying about it.

She was never free for lunch any more and often had to go out in the evenings. After a long time I didn't care any longer. I was looking for my own apartment and just biding my time.

But I had to masturbate.

I noticed she changed her panties before she went to bed sometimes. This was new. Then I started checking, and she did it EVER time she went out for the evening.

At first her panties always smelled of the perfume of her vagina, but the longer the affair went on the more pungent the cunt smell was. And sometimes the crotch was still wet.

Then one night she came home from her evening out in a good mood and flushed in the cheeks. When she changed for bed I went into the laundry hamper and took out the panties she had just put in there.

The crotch was still hot, and wet, and the smell of her cunt was strong, but now there was something new, his sperm! A big long glob of it soaked into the crotch, but still slimy.

I thought, you slut, you are fucking now without a condom. I dropped my pants and jerked my cock hard. I took the panties and went to our bed. I stood on her side with my cock at her face. She opened her eyes and groaned "Oh God." but when she saw I was sniffing her panties she blushed and sucked my cock.

It was glorious.

She never admitted to cheating. But her panties were soaked in sperm almost ever other day. She was getting fucked at lunch and fucked on every date. I was sucking the crotch of her panties and jerking off every time.

She let me watch her change her panties now, even walked naked to me jerking off and gave me the soiled ones. Walked naked to her dresser and put on clean ones. Then she'd climb into bed and wait for me, on her side, face to the edge of the bed.

I'd jerk of near her face, smelling and sucking on her fuck. In the wetness of my mouth all the flavours would come alive. I wrapped her panties around my cock so she could smell it. She would move closer and suck me off.

She wouldn't let me touch her any more, her pussy or ass or tits. But she swallowed my cum, and masturbated herself while she did it.

I moved out but didn't take a pair with me. She called about three months later, trying to get back together. No way. But I miss the filthy crotch of her sperm soaked panties.
Swallow semen three times per week for health benifits
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who's knickers