JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Play with your butthole?
Page: of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

This might be too kinky for this site but do any of you str8 or bi guys ever "play" with your asshole while jackin? I like to rub mine with a finger or even stick it in a little.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Yeah I'm with you...I really love giving myself a finger fuck in the shower now and then.
MarkieSparkie Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2006-06-25
36 year old heterosexual from Manchester, UK
I don't think it's too kinky for this site -what's wrong with playing with your own ass?! lol Yeah, I play with mine, and i'm straight too. I like to rub my fingers over it sometimes, and I try to get them down sometimes. I csna only fit two usually, did three once, but my ass was really tight when I tried that lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
singledad said:
This might be too kinky for this site but do any of you str8 or bi guys ever "play" with your asshole while jackin? I like to rub mine with a finger or even stick it in a little.

There's nothing kinky about this atall. I often rub my asshole when I jack and sometimes put a finger in and massage my prostate which gives me mind blowing orgasms. Perhaps you should try it sometime.
Proud to be called a wanker
stevo-69 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2006-05-16
curious from Missouri
yep yep I'm with you guys... love fingering my asshole while jacking my hard cock man... much better orgasm's that way...
Unregistered ?

Here here! My only problem is getting in deep enuff to stimulate my prostate consistently (maybe Im just not feeling around correctly - jsut feels like a wall of muscle fighting back against my digits), AND taking my time. I recently fingered my ass with one hand and stroked with the other, which felt so good I nutted within 5 minutes (maybe less). I squirted hard and far, but would like to do it for an hour or so and edge so I really pop a shotgun blast of a load, just find it hard to ease up when it's feeling SOOO DAMNED GOOD!
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have several oys for my asshole now and my GF does my ass all the time

I often finger my ass in the shower or bring a dildo in a fuck my ass as I jack off.
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
busta_knutt Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-09-01
61 year old curious from Mo
ME TOO! I love to do my ass a lot. If I doit long enough and in the right way it feels like cumming only not ejaculating. I like my fingers and toys, vibrating ones are really good. If you aren't doing your ass you are missing out.
Tomorrow's uncertain, have a good time today!
jolvrjo Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2005-10-04
50 year old heterosexual
I agree! Finding my prostrate was a great thing grin I use this myself:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/scorpion-stinger_418.html
Amazing vibes, and it 'pulsates'.
Unregistered ?

I agree with all u guys, i luv shoving toys up my male pussy.
longroad Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-08-17
69 year old curious from minnesota
How do you find the right spotass
Unregistered ?

I've been a proud ass-turbator for years now. Nothing beats lubing up, & giving yourself a good fuck!
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
hard40 said:
Here here! My only problem is getting in deep enuff to stimulate my prostate consistently (maybe Im just not feeling around correctly - jsut feels like a wall of muscle fighting back against my digits), AND taking my time. I recently fingered my ass with one hand and stroked with the other, which felt so good I nutted within 5 minutes (maybe less). I squirted hard and far, but would like to do it for an hour or so and edge so I really pop a shotgun blast of a load, just find it hard to ease up when it's feeling SOOO DAMNED GOOD!

Know what you mean, man! Sometimes you can be in the mood to take your time & maybe edge; but sometimes it's better to just relieve those achin balls and blast one off.

A finger in your ass (especially some one else's) can feel so great; but if you're not getting in quite far enough to work your prostate, a dildo can be nice. That doesn't mean you need to go get a huge dildo either. Get one that's gonna feel good & do what you want it to do. Then if a realistic looking dick turns you on more, go for that aspect too. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to get the good feeling in my ass, & sometimes the thought of a big cock in there can cause me to blow by just workin my prostate.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I like a nice dildo up my ass when I'm jacking off! I love the extra pressure aginst my prostate.
fiveinchnick Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-09-18
65 year old bisexual
I find playing with my asshole a real turn on. I usually start by rubbing around the hole, then when I’m ready to cum slip a finger inside. Having something up my ass usually makes me blow a load fairly quickly and makes it so much more intense.
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Play with your butthole?