JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams
Page: of 1  
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
How many had one? ,what age talk about it ,for me i woke with wet pjs ,thought i wet myself .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
Had a number of them as a kid, first one about age 12. Like you, first time I thought I had wet myself, except it was all sticky. Scared me, because I didnt know what it was! Somehow I figured it out though and had several more. I'd sleep in my undershorts and I'd wake up and they'd be all sticky and wet. I'd rinse them out in the bathroom and hide them to dry so my mother wouldn't see them in the laundry. The wet dreams more or less ceased though as I became an ardent jacker!
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I had one when I was 18 and in boot camp, we were always to tired and or scared to jack off.It was the only time I had one and it was memerable.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
Though not strictly a wet dream, I've woken up in the night feeling really horny and while half asleep rubbed my cock and suddenly woken up fully when I realise I'm about to cum - and then it's too late to stop it!
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
I'm curious if anyone has had a wet dream as a mature, grown man? Probably the wrong crowd to ask here! Since we all jerk with some frequency! LOL
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
AtlantaSteve said:
I'm curious if anyone has had a wet dream as a mature, grown man? Probably the wrong crowd to ask here! Since we all jerk with some frequency! LOL

I had my first and only one (that I know of) only a couple years ago...so yeah. I was sucking some dark nipples in my dream...she wasn't all that good looking either, but it was turning me on. I came in my dream and woke up at the same time and was shooting all over myself.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Unregistered ?

Well given my age, can't say for sure, but I've had a few wet dreams in my 20's, can still happen.
wankertim Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-04-14
32 year old heterosexual from Australia
Had a wet dream a few days ago. The biggest problem with having them when you are past your teens is the amount of cum you spurt. It can really mess up the bed sheets.
heteroflexible Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2012-03-27
34 year old curious from Maryland
I've only ever had one. I was nine, and thought I peed. Told a friend and he got excited and said I didn't piss, I ejaculated like they said in sex Ed. We'd been jerk buddies for a while by then but neither of us could cum even though he was a year older. We tried making me cum when we jerked together after that but I could only cum a little bit and it was thin like precum. We still thought it was awesome though. He was amazed and would use it as his lube. I've never had one since!
http://straightconfessions.tumblr.com/
Unregistered ?

wankertim said:
Had a wet dream a few days ago. The biggest problem with having them when you are past your teens is the amount of cum you spurt. It can really mess up the bed sheets.

Not as much as a girl like me squirting all over and drenching mine.

I love you guys anytime you need me please pm me I luv to play and worship cock especially all of yours on this board.
Anal
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
Had them a lot as a teen and still have probably one a year. Always surprises me when I realize I had one. At least I know the plumbing works wellgrin
Unregistered ?

I had one when I was 11. I dreamed I was having sex with a girl standing up in the shower. It was the most incredibly exciting thing I'd ever experienced. Next night, and every night for years after that, I didn't have wet dreams because I masturbated almost every night--usually "girls' style," pretending I was a girl having sex with a boy.

I've had them every now and then at a more mature age, like when my wife was sick or something. One I remember was when I actually dreamed I was a woman and I could feel a man ejaculating into me. In others, I've dreamed I was naked, usually in a public shower area, and I connected up with another guy. And in some, on occasion, I've dreamed I was committing bigamy or adultery with a woman. I think I may even have had one or two in which I dreamed I was having sex with my wife!
Unregistered ?

AtlantaSteve said:

"One factor that can affect the number of nocturnal emissions men have is whether they take testosterone-based drugs. In a 1998 study by Robby C, the number of boys reporting nocturnal emissions drastically increased as their testosterone doses were increased, from 17% of subjects with no treatment to 90% of subjects at a high dose."

I suppose that this will also apply to those men who have a natural high level of testosterone.
Unregistered ?

i know i definitely had one when i was a kid. i was having sex with a friend's mom on the front lawn of a neighbors house while gremlins were running around the neighborhood confused

i woke up just in time to see myself sperming my tighty whites wink

i think i had one in my 20's; my gf and i at the time used to have 2-3 hour sex session. we had incredible stamina. after one particular night, we fell asleep naked and i woke up to find myself either pissing or sperming the bed. not sure cause i went right back to sleep after it happened and when i woke up hours later, the bed was dry. since i wasnt facing my gf at the time she didnt know and i didnt tell her laugh
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams