JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dry cumming / mess free ejaculation
Page: of 1  
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
I ca 't remember when I heard about it but since I was about 14 I've had dry ejaculations by pressing my perineum just as I cum. My cock gies through the pumping moment and I get the full sensation, but nothing comes out. The semen effectively get redirected to the bladder so you simply do a misty pee when you next urinate. It's a method I use for quick wanks or if I want a sneaky secret one in bed. The recovery time is much less too.

Nothing beats a great session and seeing cum squirting out of your cock, but the convenience of a clean wank has it's moments. Does anyone what have any other techniques for a dry ejaculation?
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
Wow, i've never heard of a dry ejaculation before except when I've jerked about 6 times in a single day and I've got a dry well!
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland

Another way, which I really enjoy, is to edge very close to the point of cumming, then ease off. Takes some practice to get used to the feeling of nearly cumming but not actually cumming, but you get the hang of it with practice. Your cock will go into the jerky spasms, but if you relax, you won't come. Or, you can clench and hold your PC muscles (the ones you use to stop the flow of urine) through the pulsing, which will work if you're not actually cumming. It's learning to separate orgasm - the jerking - from ejaculation.

Then wait a while, and slowly edge up close to the point of cumming again, and repeat the above!

I've been able to get 6 dry cums like that.. but usually the feeling gets too much for me and I have to come after all that sexual buildup!

This is actually a tantric exercise to build up the sexual energy in your body. If you get several dry orgasms and then deliberately DON'T come, you'll feel really full of energy for the rest of the day.
And even if you do come, you'll have built up so much energy that you won't lose much through cumming, so won't really feel tired.
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
Yes, I've done that. Love edging almost to the point of no return and then letting it subside. I've found putting firm pressure on the sides of my head helps to keep the orgasm at bay. A lot times when I'm doing this, I wont ejaculate, but I'll start to flow real heavy precum. Love when that happens!
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I have something similar but it is because I am on Avodart - however, after the orgasm the cum slowly dribble out and is easily wiped up with a tissue.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I get dry orgasms all the time. Not by choice. I lost my prostate to cancer and as a result no more white stuff. Bummer.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

Be careful Maxxxc, I heard that doing this can affect the internal tubes because your effectively squashing them, weakening them.
In my teens I used to do what you described, was an awesome feeling and convenient with no clean up
jojoe Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2010-12-02
38 year old
I started jacking off around age 10 and had dry orgasms all the time until I was about 13. They were always great, and it was the feeling of orgasm that got me hooked.
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
I'm with Aussie 85 - be wary of forcing your ejaculate back into the bladder. Risk of damaging the plumbing!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dry cumming / mess free ejaculation