JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets
Page: of 5   next > 
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
Years ago i stopped at a public toilet to relieve myself and was delighted to find the cubicles full of graphitti and inviting messages. I got an instant erection although i didnt think i was attracted to guys or cocks. But the lurid messages were enough for me to want to wank off there and then. I revisited that toilet almost daily for the same reason until i moved away from the area. My only regret was never having the nerve to try phoning any of the numbers written on the walls. Anyone else turned on by this sort of thing? [email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bloody hell yes!!! Discovered these places when I was 14. Had some great wanks and blow jobs. Watched some great wank shows through the peep holes. Those were the days!
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Public toilets are not designed like they used to be ,sometimes hard to get any action .
Unregistered ?

picturepainter said:
...Anyone else turned on by this sort of thing?

Turns me on more than I would ever admit, anywhere...except on this site. grin

i get so hard reading the blatent offers of wanking and sucking off and wank as i read them.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
I used to love going into dirty toilets that i knew were active, my best wank buddy and i used to go in and had many a dirty old mans cock to play with while we were being played with....we were about 14 and a right pair of wankers lol. sadly these places are few and far between now!!!
i just love mutual wanking
Unregistered ?

Very true! Traditional toilets are very few and far between although there are a couple left in south Brum. I've seen many things go on in public lavs over the years and it is still a thrill to have a group wank (and sometimes some felatio) with total strangers. Dangerous, silly I know, but I can't resist it. Have tried once or twice replying to numbers scribbled on walls,They are usually a wind up.
revjacker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-02-09
78 year old bisexual
I love portapotties. Get in one and strip down, peek out the holes and masturbate like crazy. mmmmmmmm love it.

I recently came across one in the back streets of Glasgow and was delighted to read the filthy messages. It brought back all the familiar feelings. There was even a pair of panties in the bin that were full of someones cum. A major turn on for me. I ended up shooting all over the wall. [email protected]
Unregistered ?

picturepainter said:
I recently came across one in the back streets of Glasgow...There was even a pair of panties in the bin that were full of someones cum.

Cum panties...what a wonderful discovery. stroke
Unregistered ?

Reading the filthy messages in public toilets and fantasizing about turning up as "7.30pm - slut Sindy will suck your dick" was a great turn on in my early teens.

Sadly, public toilets now seem much better maintained and the graffiti scrawl has become quite rare, as has the oh-so-convenient six inch gap under each stall. Used to pass many a wank mag page back and forth under those back in the day!
str8ukwanker Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2011-11-13
45 year old heterosexual from uk
I too find the sleaze and filth of public bogs a big turn on. It began when I was 13-14 in a toilets that was just across the playing field of my school. Like the original poster, I couldn't help but get hard reading the dirty grafitti on the cubicle wall; and on more than one occasion I locked the door, dropped my pants and wanked furiously 'til spraying my spunk up the wall or on the filthy, pissy floor. Great times!

Thanks for all the posts. Glad to hear i arent alobe in my fascination. Such a good reminder of some dirty wanking times. [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Whenever I enter a public bathroom, the more sleaze and filth I smell in the air, the more turned-on I become. cock

I absolutely luv the odor of urine, filth, crap, dirt and sleaze..all combined into an invisible, yet unmistakable mist, wafting thru the air.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
cuminmedude said:
I used to love going into dirty toilets that i knew were active, my best wank buddy and i used to go in and had many a dirty old mans cock to play with while we were being played with....we were about 14 and a right pair of wankers lol. sadly these places are few and far between now!!!

That's hot! I used to regularly wank with a dirty old man when I was around that age too.
I've also done a lot of jacking off with other guys in public toilets but as others have stated, the local councils modified them to stop us guys having our fun.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets