JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
For a long time I've wanted someone to spy on me as I'm sat on the toilet. And I do mean actually going to the toilet - without going into detail you probably know what I mean.

Wow - at your most private moment, pants down, exposed, all my bits on show, the helplessness, the humiliation.

I'd love it.
Ooo Errr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
JimJerry said:
For a long time I've wanted someone to spy on me as I'm sat on the toilet. And I do mean actually going to the toilet - and you know what I mean.

Yes! That is so hot!
Small dick chronic masturbator
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
cockcockcockcockcockstroke
ShortFuse said:
Yes! That is so hot!

There used to be a store toilet locally where there was a hole in the door that other users used to block up with tissue.

I used to remove it in the hope that someone would have a look - even anyone noticing the cubicle was occupied might have glanced out of curiosity. Not to be - and it's staff-only now.

Once used a toilet where the floor was so polished you could see the man on the next-door toilet.

To be clear - not into "scat". Just the humiliation aspect, never know where it might end. Well I do really cock stroke stroke stroke amazed
Ooo Errr
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I have had a few great jerk off sessions in park toilets. Now its so cruisy the police are making arrest weekly now.
Unregistered ?

Gave my first two blow jobs in public toilets.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
most exciting blow job I ever had was an unexpected one in a public rest room. he even swallowed
Professor_Fiddleton Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2019-08-25
heterosexual male
I would go to the big toy stores in many department stores in City Centres and keep an eye on the toilets which were situated in a corridor close by. A great place for a pick me up. stroke
rory Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2010-10-26
33 year old bisexual male from usa
A friend of mine and I went with our families to a public park for a picnic. We were both about 10 years old. Anyway, my friend and I had to piss, and there was a public toilet on the grounds.

We entered the restroom and the urinal was a long open trough with no dividers. So we stood next to each other at the urinal and pulled out our dicks to piss. As we were pissing an older dude, probably in his 20s, entered. He walked up to the urinal, stood next to us and whipped out his big, thick cut dick and began to piss. As we were all pissing, he looked over at us and told us we were holding our dicks wrong. He asked us if we could see how he was holding his and said that was the way to do it. Well, we started to imitate him.

After we all finished pissing, he told us we could touch his dick, if we wanted to, and we did. As we were exploring his dick it got much larger and very still.

Needless to say, we had to leave, because we didn't want our parents looking for us.

I still think of that experience and when I do I have to jack off and I always shoot a big load.

Steve_B Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-01-04
42 year old from USA
Hey dude!

You guys should have gone for his balls too. I bet he had a couple of beauties.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Used to be 8 or 9 in the Edinburgh area. Always cock fun to be had particularly weekends. Most have closed now or have been refurbished to modern standards, Metal doors, toilet pans and urinals. Walls that can't be scrawled on. It would feel like wanking in a laboratory. No more descending down stone steps to a dimly lit toilet smelling of disinfectant. Rows of porcelain urinals and wooden doors on the cubicles. A few men standing at the urinals stroking their cocks. Their eyes on you as you enter. I liked to stand next to them look at their cock, catch their eye and smile before slowly walking to a cubicle. I would leave the door slightly ajar in eager anticipation.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Used to be 8 or 9 in the Edinburgh area. Always cock fun to be had particularly weekends. Most have closed now or have been refurbished to modern standards, Metal doors, toilet pans and urinals. Walls that can't be scrawled on. It would feel like wanking in a laboratory. No more descending down stone steps to a dimly lit toilet smelling of disinfectant. Rows of porcelain urinals and wooden doors on the cubicles. A few men standing at the urinals stroking their cocks. Their eyes on you as you enter. I liked to stand next to them look at their cock, catch their eye and smile before slowly walking to a cubicle. I would leave the door slightly ajar in eager anticipation.
upskirtpanty Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-10-16
47 year old bisexual
I like to go to the mall and look out for upskirts. Then go to the public toilet cubicles to masturbate. To make it even filthier i like to buy cotton pantys to masturbate with..sometimes i leave them...

wickr trade: uppyw

candid NN panty upskirt bi perv chat
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Anyone no any dogging toilets in the NE Mancs area?
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
This brings back so many memories of a voyage of discovery, from my 1st experience of the tissue being pushed out the spy hole, seeing that big cock being rubbed then seeing an eye looking back at me, copying him standing playing with mine then my door being pushed open and my cock devoured. The messages opening your mind, do I want my man pussy licked? What's a CD? How does it feel to wear stockings, tights and panties? Good and a few bad times too, but all my learning into the world of dressing, wanking and cock fun. I do miss those seedy places where you could always experiment, get or provide what dirty old men wanted. Love to recall those moments and experiences with others
Unregistered ?

bikerboydw1974 said:
This brings back so many memories of a voyage of discovery, from my 1st experience of the tissue being pushed out the spy hole, seeing that big cock being rubbed then seeing an eye looking back at me, copying him standing playing with mine then my door being pushed open and my cock devoured. The messages opening your mind, do I want my man pussy licked? What's a CD? How does it feel to wear stockings, tights and panties? Good and a few bad times too, but all my learning into the world of dressing, wanking and cock fun. I do miss those seedy places where you could always experiment, get or provide what dirty old men wanted. Love to recall those moments and experiences with others

Seems like the Midlands were a hot bed for this sort of thing - which is just how I remember it stroke stroke stroke Pity there's so little fun to be had these days!
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets