JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I was truly addicted to it. I liked cock fun in woods and saunas but it was the seediness of those public toilets the smells, the graffiti, the encounters with complete strangers that hooked me and still does.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The thought of cruising a public toilet is amazing hanging around looking and watching waiting for eye contact then heading into a cubicle is something I really want to do - its definitely on my bucket list the filth graffiti and messages phone numbers makes it all the more seedier I part tome CD too so that would be awesome fun x
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Sadly, most of the seedy toilets have gone never to return. I'm glad I enjoyed them when they were busy with horny guys.
Unregistered ?

Re Phillip your inbox is full cant pm you please check
Unregistered ?

discovered the joys of pervy graffiti in public toilets agreed 14 with my best mate. we would read the messages and wank together. before too long we got caught by an older guy who taught us the art of frottage and blowjobs. from then onwards we enjoyed many hours of pervy fun with many dirty old men. great days
stevejtat Skilled Jackinchatter

989 posts since 2017-09-21
44 year old curious male from Uk
Loved jerking off reading the dirty graffiti and cumming on the back of the cubicle door. leaving it running down for the next guy to see.Happy days.
SteveT1979
stevejtat Skilled Jackinchatter

989 posts since 2017-09-21
44 year old curious male from Uk

http://xhamster.com/videos/under-stall-bareback-fuck-and-cum-5960100
Want to try this either way round.
SteveT1979
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
been edging in public toilet at work for 1 hour, kneeing totally naked on the ground . it was a whole body experience, because the ventilation and ground was so cold . practicing many partial ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all. when I went out , the male body was "high" and totally addicted to edging ritual , couldnt think of anything else like edging any more the whole day . it was a totally additive practice.
gamorame Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2018-04-21
55 year old bisexual male from Utica, NY
Love jerking in public restrooms. One of my favorite places is at the local mall. Never had a hookup there. Now a days, restrooms are much cleaner and no more peep holes.
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
when I am traveling I always stop at rest areas, even if I don't have to pee, and I go to the urinals and flash my cock around, making obvious jacking sounds, or rubbing my hand on my pant leg to make a louder jacking sort of noise to clue guys in, and have gotten in to a few hot jack off sessions with strangers, a few ended in frotting and shooting all over each other, all while their wives or girlfriends waited for them in the lobby or car. A few times I have been washing my hands and then casually whip my cock out and rinse it under the water and then drying it off by shaking it around - I act casual about it as if that's something all guys do. I figure nobody is going to get in trouble for washing their penis off in the bathroom lol
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
On a visit to the UK a few years back it said public toilets were on the decline ? .
Unregistered ?

One more memorable jack off in public rest room was in Paris France airport. They had rows of small stalls in lobby area so people walking around just outside the stalls. I have always tried to jack off in all countries I go to. So this was the place. I dropped my pants and jacked out a load. Kind of different
Aussiedad Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2020-06-11
66 year old bisexual male from Melbourne Australia
I lov watching others piss in public toilets
pervvve Skilled Jackinchatter

833 posts since 2018-09-20
58 year old
headerfatty said:
On a visit to the UK a few years back it said public toilets were on the decline ? .

Very true unfortunately. Maybe the reason people are reverting to pissing on monuments to murdered policemen.
Unregistered ?

That's fucking hot! Would love to try that too.

stevejtat said:
http://xhamster.com/videos/under-stall-bareback-fuck-and-cum-5960100
Want to try this either way round.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilets