JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone like JOI and Erotic Hypnosis?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hi all,

I've been interested for a while in the fetishes of Erotic Hypnosis and JOI (Jerk-Off Instructions) There are huge communities in the 'net for that kind of thing and I was wondering if someone here was into it, so we could discuss it.

Being a "vanilla" guy, some of the stuff is too hardcore for me (I like being seduced by the ladies, NOT humiliated, and sadly there's too much of that) I am very specific on what I like, but some of the material by these two voices is amazingly erotic: Isabella Valentine and Mistress Alexandra.

Let me know anything and have a good time.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

A great hypnotist to listen to if you're just beginning is Nikki Fatale. Trust me.
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
Never tried the sexual hypnosis but agree I like JOI where it is just really sexy, no humiliation not into that...also like when they tell you to eat cum at the endgrin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JOI an BA are my current vids of choice! I agree with the humiliation part though...they are definitely not my fave, but I'll watch them from time to time for variety.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
thatstheguy12 said:
Never tried the sexual hypnosis but agree I like JOI where it is just really sexy, no humiliation not into that...also like when they tell you to eat cum at the endgrin

Same here, exactly. I have a couple of online buddies who are really good at JOI (or coaching, as they call it); and they know how to instruct me to maximum bate pleasure and a great O, which I don't mind eating for them.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
scotb Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-08-12
64 year old bisexual from Central IL
genuinefine said:
Same here, exactly. I have a couple of online buddies who are really good at JOI (or coaching, as they call it); and they know how to instruct me to maximum bate pleasure and a great O, which I don't mind eating for them.

That's very erotic

yohoo scotb615711
Unregistered ?

I love to cum to joi videos or the good encouragement vids. I've never tried erotic hypnosis but now I want to. I really like vids by maitresse madeline, a lite Dom and some humiliation, really gets me off. I'm looking for some good Bbw or milf joi if anyone knows any.
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
I like them all, however I do really love the humiliation ones, never watched any while chatting with another guy though, sounds real hot
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Unregistered ?

Watching one or talking about what we like of them, I am TOTALLY open to it, but I don't like the humiliation part. Don get me wrong, I love being dominated... with pleasure, I totally surrender to the ladies, their voices and bodies, I'm just not into being mistreated. Again: they don't need it to control ME in particular, I don't know about others...

Anyway, if you're into it, drop me a line and let's chat about it! :-D
Unregistered ?

Never heard of erotic hypnosis.

However, I love lots of the JOI vids - but definitely NOT the humiliation stuff.

This is great:
http://xhamster.com/movies/929869/british_masturbation_instruction_more_faye.html

This is even better:
http://xhamster.com/movies/929228/british_masturbation_instruction_more_sasha.html

And another of sexy Sasha:
http://xhamster.com/movies/648137/sasha_british_masturbation_instruction.html?embed=related
Unregistered ?

Same here - love the JOI vids but not into humiliation. A little twist on the theme is the ones where they roleplay that your wife, stepsister or stepmother catches you jacking or wearing their undies and makes you finish wanking for them.
Unregistered ?

Never heard of erotic hypnosis, buy I do like JOI and CEI videos.
latenight22 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from Israel
I love JOI with a guy on cam. I'm also good with being humiliated.

I'm really interested in the coaching thing, but hadn't had a chance to try it out.

Also being gay, most of the JOI vids don't really get me going.

A good example for you guys might be cockhero or milovana. Google them and you'll see... There are loads of str8 ones there, but almost zero gay ones.
latenight22 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from Israel
Also if you guys are into erotic hypnosis, check out warpmymind

If any of you want to play around with me feel free to skype me. My ID is latenighttt

And PLEASE mention that you talked to me because of this thread. Thnks grin
Unregistered ?

Another amazing girl, not exactly hypno, more what they call "findom", where they really tease you to take your money... check her at:
http://spoilprincessjenny.blogspot.com
http://www.kinkbomb.com/studio/BrattyJenna

Warning, it can be addictive... here she is at YT as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRAt6wgOXdY

Again, some vids are too harsh for my tastes, but she is a wonderful teaser! Let me know if you're open to talk about these ladies...
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone like JOI and Erotic Hypnosis?