JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone like JOI and Erotic Hypnosis?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I stroke to JOI and erotic hypnosis a lot but not into humiliation either. I want encouragement to give in and let my cock take over and see someone else enjoying that happen. Some of the hottest vids are like that and I'm always looking for more. For me really good JOI is much easier to find. Hypnosis is harder to get right and most don't work for me at all but the few I find can make me trance out so good.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I used to use hypno videos and found they worked really well to start with. I'd use Miss Minxie vids and she really did hook me good. The first time I came on command I couldn't believe I was going to, till I blew my load. I also tried hands free ones like Jackpot No Hands and found I was really close to cumming but always needed my hand to finish. Isabella Valentina's voice is so sexy she persuaded me to shoot a load in my mouth once or twice and by that time the hypno part wasn't really working.
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
I got totally hooked on the sissy-hypno vids and they had a definite affect over time. I was a bit bi-curious but now I feel like a closeted married gay man. So much that I have to imagine my wife with a big beautiful cock just to get hard enough to fuck her.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tim_calif Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2019-01-06
64 year old curious male from San Mateo, California (SF Bay Area)
I didn't know about this genre but after watching some of the ones posted here I am seriously hooked! I'd love to see this thread kept alive and guys post other good examples of JOI. Personally I seem to be into older bossy women, like boss/employee scenarios, nurse/patient or even femdom.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone like JOI and Erotic Hypnosis?