JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?
Page: < prev  of 12  
Unregistered ?

Probably when I was about 11 or 12. In my early teens I used to wank obsessively and I remember being about 13 mid-wank and stopping to just think 'I am so fucking lucky to have a dick' and just stop to appreciate my penis and the joy it was giving me before carrying on lol.
Add a reply Quote this post
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I'm guessing about 9 or 10. My best friend from across the street and I discovered together, what fun they could be. We used to get naked together and play a sort of doctors and nurses game. We used to get nice little erections, so we would play with each others', rub them in each others bum cracks sometimes pretending the other was a girl, and even sucking each other.
It was way before either if us could cum, and I'm not even sure we got any feelings of an orgasm at the time - it was more something we knew was naughty and even "dirty" so we did it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
At 6. My girl babysitter has taught me.
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
My first wet cum was the day before my 12th birthday- a present that keeps on giving all these years later strokestrokestrokewinkrazz
Wanking Addict
Randytampa Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-06-19
36 year old homosexual male from tampa
I was 7 when I started playing with my cock and other cocks of boys my age! My first ejaculation at 13!
Randy
remouse Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2011-11-17
75 year old heterosexual
8 yo. the other boys in the neighborhood taught me and we would all jack off together. The oldest boy got magazines from his dads stash and we would all jack to the pictures. Non of us were old enough to cum but we all enjoyed the feeling. By 12 there were only 2 of us left in the neighborhood and we would jack each other. We would finish ourselves off cause we didn't want the others cum in our hands afraid it would make us gay.stroke
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
I was raised Catholic, and solosex was considered as a no no. When I started to enjoy the secret pleasure, mostly in the secrecy of my bedroom, it was always at the back of my mind. But somehow this started my fascination with secret masturbation, and to this very day I consider masturbation a very exciting form of sex. Would love to chat with other guys who feel likewise
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?