JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 3   next > 
az2009az Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-10-07
43 year old
Seriously, go get some. Walgreen's.

Has to be the greatest lube ever invented, the only thing that might feel better would be Rachel Starr's actual pussy-juice.

There is nothing like it. And I was never a lube guy, but the stuff just works.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
you are so right. I have used albolene for years and even given it to a 26 yo friend of mine
Unregistered ?

I have used Albolene for nearly two years and have loved every beatoff session using it. I don't buy another lube for jacking off! It's slick and last for hours!
marko887 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-08-27
73 year old bisexual from Midwest USA
OMG! After all the talk about Albolene I finally went to Wlagreens and brought a jar. It is by far the BEST lube out there. I usually jack dry but if I'm edging for hours Albolene just takes me over the top. I've used a lot of different lubes over many years of jacking and this just is so smooth and doesn't dry out. Only one lube is better, that is from a hot, dripping pussy! Try it, you will never use anything else.
Unregistered ?

You are absolutely right! This is to add to a previous submission of mine within this topic. Over the years I have tried many masturbation lubes(ky,stroke 29,jack jelly)as well as everyday household stuff like baby oil,hand lotions and vasoline. I won't go back to any of those as long as I have Albolene for my jacking off. It is a remarkable product,remains very slick even when using a little and it lasts for hours. Plus the funny thing is that it's not marketed as a lube, it's a cosmetic product for face make-up removal. It costs about 12 bucks at W*algreens but for a 12 oz jar, it usually lasts for me a minimum of 3 months,depending how often it is consumed during each beatoff session.
marko887 said:
OMG! After all the talk about Albolene I finally went to Wlagreens and brought a jar. It is by far the BEST lube out there. I usually jack dry but if I'm edging for hours Albolene just takes me over the top. I've used a lot of different lubes over many years of jacking and this just is so smooth and doesn't dry out. Only one lube is better, that is from a hot, dripping pussy! Try it, you will never use anything else.
Unregistered ?

Absolutely the best. I am or my 4th jar. After i tried Albolene I was hooked, but would go back and try some of the other lubes on hand, I don't even try anymore. 100% Albolene fo all my jacking.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
I will just add my agreement with all the above posts. I had always heard glowing recommendations of Albolene but had never tried it until a long-distance jackin' buddy sent me a jar in the mail recently. I'm sold on it now! It is absolutely THE BEST thing I've ever used. It comes highly recommended ... and for very good reason. The stuff is amazing. Try it!
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Unregistered ?

fuck and yes!
that stuff feels so great how it melts onto my cockhead. it's like it was made for stroking.

does anybody get any funny looks when you buy it over the counter? I always wonder what they're thinking. "candybar, soda, jar of albolene..." lol
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
It's the best, I'll never use another lube again. I'm about to finish my second jar.

I don't give a shit what the person at the checkout thinks btw. They probably don't even know I'm about to go whack it
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
There used to be a site that was dedicated to the use of albolene as a masturbation lube.

Also the cashiers at Walgreens know what a male customer is going to use albolene for so don't be shy or afraid and buy a bunch of other unnecessary products. Be proud and just present the large jar of the best jacking lube on earth.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
dirtyfeetguy Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-08-19
59 year old bisexual
In addition to being great lube for your cock, Albolene also is an excellent lube for anal masturbation. I apply some to whatever I'm getting ready to stick in my ass, and it slides right in. Awesome stuff.
Smalluncut Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2012-07-22
60 year old curious from New Hampshire
I'm uncut and almost never use lube, I have experimented with lots of types of lubes, baby oil, KY, vegetable oil..etc, but I would only now ever use albolene, it really is awesome stuff!!cockcock
I love my small, uncut penis!
imhungguy Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-04-30
79 year old bisexual from Ft. Lauderdale and NY State
I discovered Albolene MANY years ago at the incepion of the NYJacks masturbation sessions. Located at a bar closed for the night in Greenwich Village, guys checked their clothes at the door, stripped down to jockstraps, underwear or nothing, slid up to the bar for a beer where jars of Albolene and paper towels were availble for one and all. Mass jacking ensued, and I have been hooked on Alboene (and stroking) ever since. Great memories of a bunch of lubed up dicks cumming over a plastic covered pool table. Those were the days, my friend.
Unregistered ?

Totally addicted to SubstanceA

Check out my tumblr, send me pics of you with the white and blue jar!

http://albolenist.tumblr.com

Unregistered ?

CVS now sells a it in a 3oz. tube so you can take it any where with you.
Page: of 3   next >