JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
Behind me lives a twenty-something blonde who is stunning. I've just been stood in my dark kitchen having a wank because I can see her in the bathroom. After she has a bath she stands doing her hair. She faces the window and there is no blind or shutters. Although the window had frosted glass I can still see her long blonde hair and just about make out her breasts, I find it such a turn on.

I have another neighbour too, who I prefer, she is more girl-next-door and has huge tits. In the summer she lays topless and I love it! She jays on her front but those tits are so big that they squeeze outwards and provide me with some good wanking inspiration - can't wait for the hot weather to come!
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mike6968 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-01-01
58 year old
Use to have a neighbor lady growing up who changed in her bedroom everyday at 5 pm. As a teen id look out our upstairs bathroom window and stair and wank off. Did this almost everyday for a year. I was 15 her maybe 45.
In my 20's had a neighbor with a daugter who'd walk around in bra and panties with the curtains open. Im sure she knew I was watching and stroking.
Im 45 now and have a neighbor across the way who gets ready for work every morning with the shades open. Shes a little chubby but her tits are huge. She knows I watch, Im sure as she has looked right towards me and smiled.

40 year old from UK
When j was about 16, a friend of mine had a neighbour a few years older than us and she'd get undressed with the curtains open. I stayed at his house quite often and although I only saw her do it once Thr anticipation of it happening got me so excited that I jerked off looking out and waiting for her. My friend mustn't known what I was doing!
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I think you'll find there are quite a few women who like to cocktease teen lads.
My wife did on more than one occasion. She got turned on at the thought of them having a wank over her.

Maxxxc said:
When j was about 16, a friend of mine had a neighbour a few years older than us and she'd get undressed with the curtains open. I stayed at his house quite often and although I only saw her do it once Thr anticipation of it happening got me so excited that I jerked off looking out and waiting for her. My friend mustn't known what I was doing!
Luv_2_Stroke Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2011-12-23
35 year old heterosexual
I had a neighbor about mid 40`s who sunbathed in her bathing suit. I used to go into the woods near her house and get naked and jerk off. She always had sunglasses on, but I think she could see me as she would smile. Sometimes I was sooo horny I would jerk off twice!
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

got couple of neighbours, one behind me is 45 a proper milf type, summer she goes about in her back garden in skimpy vest tops an shorts, have great fun watchin an jackin about here, next door neighbours daughter is 21, bottle blonde, awesome ass, got lot of facebook pics of them if anyonne wants to chat on yahoo
phone is good for you

40 year old from UK
I really hope we get some hot days to get my neighbours wearing their skimpiest tops. I was so excited to see her next door topless that I got the shakes until I could relieve myself!
JohnnyAplSeed Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
46 year old from southern Maine U.S.
I first started jacking to my neighbor. I was about 13 and one day thought to myself that if i looked out the window I may be able to see into her bedroom. Soon I had stolen a pair of binoculars and looked at her every night. she was 25ish at the time. I still remember the jolt of adrenaline I would get when she would walk past her windows naked or when I could catch her trying on her new clothes.
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
place i used to live had a hot redhead with D tits next door. she would lay out in a 2 pc bikni where no one could see her, unless you look out my upstairs window. she would lay out topless about half the time but always on her back. some times she finger her pussy. i would leave the window cracked so i could hear her. man i miss that house and her
Unregistered ?

Love jacking it to the sounds of my neighbours fucking.
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
When I was a a teenager, I lived opposite a very cute neighbour, about the same age. Both our bedrooms were opposite of each other and I often spied at her through closed curtains, sometimes even with binoculars. The bathroom was also on the same side. I couldn't see into it, but knew when she was taking a shower. I have caught her a couple of times walking in her room in just a towel and even without a couple of times. Was always sneakingly stroking of course. When I was feeling like giving a show, I was sitting at my desk cock out, stroking away. Her curtains were closed too, I often imagine her masturbating as well while watching me.

Now I don't have neighbours opposite to look at unfortunately. Did hear my neighbours fucking, but no clue which one.

On holiday I always hope for a hotel room with buildings opposite of it. Have seen a lot of fun things in Paris over the years.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
Just met my neighbour and holy crap what a hottie cock. She was working from home and wearing glasses and just a simple shirt with what looks like pyjama pants. God she was so hot. Wondering if she was the one that I heard fucking. My other neighbour told me she liked black dudes. Imagining her with a hard, black cock in her pussy and mouth turns me on so much stroke.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
When I was a pervy teenager, I lived next to these two twin sisters named Chris and Cindy. They were about five years older than me, but at that time it seemed they were nearly adults, and I was just starting my masturbation career. They were 19-ish, cute and sexy, and I had a total crush on both of them. I would peep in their window at night, and occasionally see a sexy glimpse of them. I once was able to jack-off in their bedroom while nobody was home, which was an amazing experience as a teenager, and one I still reminisce about today.
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
i used to peep when i was a teen to came so hard
Unregistered ?

JohnnyAplSeed said:
I first started jacking to my neighbor. I was about 13 and one day thought to myself that if i looked out the window I may be able to see into her bedroom. Soon I had stolen a pair of binoculars and looked at her every night. she was 25ish at the time. I still remember the jolt of adrenaline I would get when she would walk past her windows naked or when I could catch her trying on her new clothes.

It was a neighbour who started me on this path too haha, my First proper wank where I actually ejaculated was spying on her in her garden from my window, it still gets me hard now thinking about her all those years ago.
Page: of 2   next >