JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bedroom Term for Female
Page: of 1  
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
I was looking at the old Dick/Cock thread, and another question occurred to me as I thought of an example.

When you're in the bedroom having sex with your wife or girlfriend, what do you call her? Her proper name? Or maybe honey, darling, or sweetheart? Or something much more provocative?

Only one possibility for me.....hands down.

"BABE." As in "suck it babe"....."turn over babe"...."get on your knees babe."

Seems natural to sort of give orders. Not many pleases and thank yous in the heat of passion.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I do use "babe" in the heat of passion. But it's also a playful term I use at other times.

Seems like it's mostly just short "orders" we give each other during sex. I orchestrate the sex by telling her what position to get in....."on your knees." A standard one is during foreplay when I break off the kissing and say "suck me babe." She mostly gives really short orders to tell me what to do when she is passive and I'm doing the work. "Harder" "faster" "ohhhh....right THERE." Not much talk....except during a rest period.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
Str8_Bob said:

Seems like it's mostly just short "orders" we give each other during sex. I orchestrate the sex by telling her what position to get in.....

Yea! For us, a lot is unspoken. At the end of kissing and tit play, I usually only have a big semi. I just roll back on my back, and she knows to go down for the blow job that gets me rigid. Then when I'm ready, I push her head away. If I stay on my back, she knows to sit down on it and play cowgirl. If I roll her back on her back, I'm going to fuck her missionary. Sometimes no words required, although a "suck it babe" can be hot. smile

Unregistered ?

I prefer babe if I'm making love with a guy but if it's raw, passionate sex I get off on hearing dirtier phrases. If my guy is really fucking me doggy style then I like him to call me bitch, a little spanking and a take it bitch gets me really hot.
Unregistered ?

Sashag69 said:
I prefer babe if I'm making love with a guy but if it's raw, passionate sex I get off on hearing dirtier phrases. If my guy is really fucking me doggy style then I like him to call me bitch, a little spanking and a take it bitch gets me really hot.

You are my kind of woman
smitty69 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-08-22
48 year old curious from ottawa
my wife has always loved it when i call her by names of people we know. She really gets off when i call her by her sisters name, and she calls me different names too.
34 y/o wm from ottawa
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
smitty69 said:
my wife has always loved it when i call her by names of people we know. She really gets off when i call her by her sisters name, and she calls me different names too.

That's fucking hot!
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
smitty69 said:

makeitgrow said:
That's fucking hot!

Definitely HOT! But I know a guy who used another woman's name accidentally and it led to divorce. amazed

So when you get naked and hit the sheets, it's usually safer to stick to the old standard "babe."
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bedroom Term for Female