JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I'm Addicted to masturbation, and I absolutely LOVE it.
Page: < prev  of 8  
Unregistered ?

I've had two long-term relationships, but I've always wanked. No way could I give it up. strokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
yes,we all know what you mean.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Totally addicted, I could do without intercourse for the rest of my life but I'll be wanking till I draw my last breath
Unregistered ?

monkee said:
I've had two long-term relationships, but I've always wanked. No way could I give it up. strokestrokestroke

Same here, just love it, if I'm not wanking I'm thinking about it stroke
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

pantywanker59 said:
Same here, just love it, if I'm not wanking I'm thinking about it stroke

I think that is most "honest" guys. The liars will deny they ever think of sex or masturbation.
Unregistered ?

I have to say I'm addicted. I've jerke off at least once a day ever since I discovered how cumming feels
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
Daily still at my age; love to touch myself through clothing (often minimum and thin fabric) feel the semi pushing against the cloth; teasing myself by not taking it out; feeling my finger tips rubbing my cock head and turning to using finger nails instead. Can go on for an hour or so like that. Deciding whether to stop there and get dressed or get naked from waist and have a full play; even then edging and not cumming. Just occasionally I will let it all out and that is a special day.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm just a happy wanker, there's nothing better strokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Anytime I come home from work or wherever, as my car approaches our driveway and I see my wife's car is gone, I get the thought. I race in the house as quickly as decorum will allow, check the calendar to determine her whereabouts, quickly make sure the pets are in good shape, and... to the office.

I fire up the computer and my pants and underwear are around my ankles in ten seconds. Wait for the reboot, open the web browser client, and we're off to the races.

I've tried to stop on assorted occasions, but I may be with it to stay. Now, you all are my support group.
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I'm Addicted to masturbation, and I absolutely LOVE it.