JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which Fleshlight?
Page: of 2   next > 
heteroflexible Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2012-03-27
34 year old curious from Maryland
After looking at them online since I was 16, I've decided I want to get a fleshlight. I've always wanted one but I didn't want it shipped to my house where my family would intercept and open it before I got it. I contacted customer service today about having it shipped to a UPS store and they told me how to go about that. Now I just have to figure out which one to get.

I like the icejack because it's clear and I can watch my cock go at it. That's super hot. But I also am interested in the endurance jack for obvious reasons. They also just released the Blade and the Flight. The blade has a flexible casing so you can change the tightness of it by squeezing and the flight is just a smaller, more stream lined design with a pretty intense looking sleeve and a more comfortable case to grip.

I've heard awesome things about the endurance and ice. Has anyone used the Flight or Blade yet? Any suggestions for me?
http://straightconfessions.tumblr.com/
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mikeydrew Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-03-13
57 year old curious male from missouri
I have the STU which is the stamina training unit. Is that maybe the endurance unit you are talking about?
Anyway, it is awesome! It says on the can if you can last 10 minutes with this you can last 40 with anyone. I believe them now!

Yup, that's exactly what I meant. I was looking at the Fleshlight and Fleshjack both, and I think the STU is called the Endurance Jack on Fleshjack.
Sk8Guy Skilled Jackinchatter

728 posts since 2012-01-18
34 year old curious from SoCal
I gonna get one soon too, either Lisa Ann or Blade.
http://wecrust.tumblr.com/

Has anyone tried the sex in a can series? It's a bit cheaper and the site says they're tighter.
vic48 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2012-02-14
60 year old heterosexual from Michigan USA
get the butt super ribbed
Always horny for my sexy redheaded wife
JayJs Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2010-04-05
47 year old
I have the Jenna Haze Lotus coming and I can't wait to try it out. I have been using a DocJohnson pocket pussy that is glow in the dark it feels really good.
wcottonps Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-07-22
47 year old heterosexual
i've tried (and enjoyed) several fleshlights. they are definitely a real pleasure to masturbate with. my favorite has been with the Lotus Garden texture. every thrust feels great through the complete stroke. it's hard to hold back the cum.... a serious fan!!!
Lethe Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2008-02-28
43 year old
heteroflexible said:
Has anyone tried the sex in a can series? It's a bit cheaper and the site says they're tighter.

I have one, they're a little smaller so if you're large they "could" be a problem. But I would say you got no problem if you're around standard, a little tighter maybe grin
A pair that watch the forum on this account, the man is more of a kink and loves bukkake etc.
Unregistered ?

I just bought one the other day. It was fantastic. I'm smaller so it was fine for me. I also like the shape of it better. It isn't as big as the Fleshlight so it's easier to use.

I actually went to a local store to buy it. When I walked in, the girl working there was pretty cute and helped me pick it out. I asked for some toy suggestions and she asked me how I currently get off. I talked about what I currently did and how big I was, etc. She took me around to some various toys and helped me decide on the sex in a can. I was also looking for some lube as well and she was rubbing different types of it on my fingers to help me decide which one to get. I was getting so hard by the end of it and she noticed and said I'd better use what I bought ASAP. Fuck, it was hot talking about it with a total stranger.

heteroflexible said:

I ended up placing my order tonight. I ordered the Flight model. I logged in and added it to the cart just to see what my total would be. I tried a few codes, but none of them worked because it was already on sale. I went to hit review cart so I could make a firm decision and hit process by accident, so I guess that made the decision for me. The price for the Fleshlight and some lube was 56, but then after tax and shipping ($15.00 for basic) it was like 76 so that was a bit surprising. Add on the 10 dollar fee to have it shipped to the UPS store as opposed to my house and this is going to be a very costly investment. I hope it works out.

Turns out the Flight has a modified Destroya sleeve from the Fleshlight Girls Stoya line, the same line with the Lotus insert. I've read that the Lotus and the Destroya are two of the top rated sleeves offered, so I'm excited but also nervous. I'll let everyone know what I think.
Unregistered ?

I have the Jenna Haze lotus. It's pretty good. it gets tighter as you go you deeper and the texture feels good too.
Unregistered ?

I have been using them for years. The STU has gotta be the best for a quick and incredibly sensitive orgasm, I would say all of them are good...just depends on you! Keep it clean and let it dry out completely and you will get lots of use out of it.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I would love to buy one but am worried what my g/f will think when at times I don't want to have sex with her.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
mattdevil Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-09-26
40 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
I'm a fan of the Stoya Destroya
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which Fleshlight?