JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Listening to people cum over the telephone...
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Unregistered ?

HBossUK said:
Love filthy phone wanks

I am home alone and hard wanting to be talked off.. Pm me
Add a reply Quote this post
GayManWanking Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2015-07-25
homosexual male from UK
I'm off work this week and love to listen to guys cumming. Let me know if I can help.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hotscot Amateur Jackinchatter

466 posts since 2018-04-09
56 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Phone wanks are hot as fuk
daveuk Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2018-10-08
51 year old bisexual male from midlands
i luv phone wanks, pervier the better
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
I've done it on the phone but not recently - probably not for years.

Nothing dirty or pervy - just get on and do it. Maybe describe a bit about it. For example - unzipping - taking undies down - it's out - hard - nearly there - OK this is it... - ahhh... Others seemed to enjoy listening.
Ooo Errr
Unregistered ?

Ready to blow my load for dirty phone chat.. Pm me
GayManWanking Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2015-07-25
homosexual male from UK
JimJerry said:
I've done it on the phone but not recently - probably not for years.

Nothing dirty or pervy - just get on and do it. Maybe describe a bit about it. For example - unzipping - taking undies down - it's out - hard - nearly there - OK this is it... - ahhh... Others seemed to enjoy listening.

Maybe it's time to let some new guys enjoy listening.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
I love phone jacking! Naked on the bed or couch, cock already hard, each of us describing or cocks, what we are doing, talking about what we would like to do in the most direct, clear, and possibly crudest terms. Whether its talking about solo jacking, mutual, oral, fucking each other or our wives, its a wonderful way to get off with someone.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

Prefer moan than full on chat
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
Wife and I were very experienced swingers swapping with other couples and going to swinging parties, then we got into M F M threesomes.
On a girls night out she met a married truck driver she liked, he gave her his phone number, she told me she was keen to have it off with him but he was not into THREESOMES and asked if she could meet him one on one, I thought "why not" it was an extension of what we were already doing, so she met him for a coffer, then he took her to the truck deport he worked at and they had sex, this became a regular thing for them, he would call her on the CB radio when he was returning from a trip, she would get tarted up and go and meet him, the sex we had when she returned home was fantastic.
I never met the guy but did talk to him on the phone and CB radio, we would usually have a three way chat on the CB radio as she was driving to meet him and post fuck as she was driving back home.
He was returning from a trip and gave her the usual call, she dressed and went to meet him, I was waiting by the radio waiting for her call as she drove home when I got a phone call from her, it turned out another driver had arrived at the depot, and was just hanging around not leaving so the could not play their sex games, her trucker lover asked if she would let the other guy in on their sex games (I honestly think it was a set up myself) she was hot and horny and up for it but said she would have to ask me first, I was all for it, so they went for if but they stayed on the phone as they fucked and gave me a blow by blow discription of the action as it happened, it was such a turn on for me waiting at home for my turn when she arrived back home.
As they say the mind is the bigest sex organ in the body, my brain sure got a work out that day.
PS so much for her lover not being into threesomes lol
&#129300;
Flash_Gordon65 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2019-01-20
58 year old
Cam is on and cock is out, Skype me [email protected]
Unregistered ?

OMG I would love to try this with an older guy. The thought of wanking and cumming for someone like a daddy, grandpa or uncle figure turns me on so much. Any older UK guys want to take control of my cock get back to me i'll be waiting !!
Unregistered ?

Yeah I know what you mean. Specially if both are noisy cummers.
Unregistered ?

M 49 str8. If you would like to talk then just pm me. Please me single though I don't want your wives mad. Lol. This could be good fun.
Unregistered ?

M 49 str8. If you would like to talk then just pm me. Please me single though I don't want your wives mad. Lol. This could be good fun.
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Listening to people cum over the telephone...