JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Listening to people cum over the telephone...
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
In high school, I used to go on chat rooms a lot and tried phone jacking with a few guys but they usually got into gay stuff and I felt kind of awkward. Then this one time I phone jacked with a guy who only wanted to j/o and listen to each others' noises. For some reason the way he sounded got me really horny and I had a hard time not cumming right away. When he came it sounded just like when I layed next to a boy from my school, in a tent in his backyard and we jacked in the dark.
I get a boner every time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bobismyname Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2011-07-09
38 year old curious
That sounds like a huge turn on.
Wish there were voice recordings of guys moaning somewhere online available for download, I would cum so much to them.
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
O but there is bobismyname. Check out the Wank Bank http://onania.org/asm/wank-bank

Lots of other good stuff on that site for chronic masturbators.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
str8andwanting Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2012-05-04
56 year old heterosexual
Mic or [email protected]
Unregistered ?

i love phone jack. Listening to another guy jerking his cock, moaning and groaning gets me off every time!!
albert_belkin Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2012-01-05
heterosexual male
i love to jerk off while chatting on skype or yahoo using mic to mic .... we chat about our experiences and fantasies, and it leaves the hands free for wanking.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
albert_belkin said:
i love to jerk off while chatting on skype or yahoo using mic to mic .... we chat about our experiences and fantasies, and it leaves the hands free for wanking.

Thats exactly it. Love chatting about lots of stuff as well as being able to tell that the other person is getting off on the chat. Love that shit.
DuncanWolfpaw Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2012-05-06
curious from Nottingham
Absolutely one of my favourites way to get off listening to each other moan. I don't think I even need words just the groan of another guys is enough to push me over edge.
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
ADD ME ON YAHOO RAZZN7UP
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Jacking off in front of someone started for me when I was a young boy, maybe 11 or 12 in a friend's bedroom behind closed doors. He was always curious about comparing dicks and stayed after me constantly to show him mine. I had never shown anyone my cock and was nervous as hell about it, but wanted to do it. The thought of it made me horny. Finally one day in the dim light and privacy of his bedroom, sitting on his bed, I pulled my hard dick out in front of him. He asked me if I could make sperm. Little did he know how horny I was showing him my dick and that I was about to cum. I kept stroking my young dick and without saying a word let him watch, showing him firsthand I could make sperm. I jacked off a thick white load right in front of him. I remember he said "wow, you could get a girl pregnant"!

He stroked his cock too but didn't cum. I guess I was more mature for my age. I had been producing sperm and having wet orgasms for a while. I had a nice bush at that age too.

Afterward he asked to see my cock many times and I always obliged. He never asked to suck or anything but he did reach out and touch my hard cock once.

To this day I love jacking off in front of someone. One of my favorite things to do is go in the chatroom here when I'm ready to cum, find a total stranger, get on the phone or mic, listen to him cum then jack off for him.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

Any young horny uk guys wanna phone chat and wank? Talk about wanking and then
beat off together?
Teda Professional Jackinchatter

1795 posts since 2012-04-03
47 year old
Trading pics on yahoo while chatting on either yahoo or Skype and getting into them is great.
Loves pic trade and mic2mic. PM me for Skype and YIM addresses.
fleadh Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2011-09-21
64 year old curious from Northern Ireland
Love phone or mic wanking on yahoo messenger. Started a couple of years ago. First time got me hooked. We built up to it and when we got to the phone I was already pounding my meat in excitement. After we got started wanking over beautiful babes getting hot cumshots on their faces, I held the phone at my cock and pulled so he could hear the pumping and squelching as I whacked myself. Then he did the same. I could imagine his dick in my hand as he pounded his root, waiting for his cum juice to spurt. I nudged a droplet of pre-cum out of my dick and slurped it up so he could hear the sucking and slurping sounds. I made big play of this and I could tell it was having an effect on him and I knew he was dying to cum. He did the same slurping noises for me, licking his fingers. I was ready to explode. I could tell he was too. We both held off till we could take it no more. I wanted him to come first so I could hear him. He came with an almighty moan that kept on going. It brought me off thinking about his hot juice shooting over my face. I came all over the keyboard and moaned so he could hear me popping my load. Fantastic. I was so turned on I gobbled up most of the cum on my hand before the urge left me and I swallowed it all down so he could hear. We agreed to have another go some time soon which we have done. Anyone keen to do the same. leaney.mark on yahoo messenger.

Love to phone wank.
Babestationfanuk Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2013-06-03
46 year old curious from Uk
Love it!!!!!
If I'm online I'm looking for a horny phone wank so MSG me if you want to
beechnekkid Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2013-04-25
72 year old curious from south texas
anyone can listen to me cum over yahoo voice....beechnekkid
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Listening to people cum over the telephone...