JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » how to cottage
Page: of 1  
heatbeat Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-03-01
43 year old bisexual from hong kong
hi guys
so ive just come across a public toilet that there cursing going on, i knew that it was happing, and wanted to give it a go, but im not sure how it works? how do you let the other guys know your interested? are there rules or signals that work? or do you just use the cubical and leave the door open?

i want to try again soon but feel like a true novice? any advice would be great

thanks

HBx
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
If it's a public toilets that is used for cruising/cottaging then it makes it easier for you.

Are there urinals?

Men who are up for it will usually stand at these maybe stroking their cocks. Try to steal a glance and make eye contact but don't stare. If he returns your eye contact smile a little.
You might nod towards a cubicle but always be aware of your personal safety.

I've been cottaging for years and after a while it comes (and cums) naturally.
Unregistered ?

Sound advice from Phillip. Sadly there aren't too many urinal toilets left in the UK especially my home City. I still get a thrill out of wanking off or being wanked by total strangers.There's something about those dimly lit,smelly places where there is always the chance of being caught.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Edinburgh has always had a number of good ones especially the stand-alone 50s style that gives cottaging its mame. Sleazy, dark and with its own unique smell and the sexual graffiti on the walls, I loved the thrill of wanking total strangers. Sometimes sitting on the toilet seat in the cubicle as he unzips his trousers and you take his cock in your mouth. I've met all sorts in here from builder'slabourers to city types looking for quick relief.
heatbeat Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-03-01
43 year old bisexual from hong kong
hi guys
thanks for all the tips, im going to go back there tomorrow so ill keep you posted, hopefully it will lead to a BJ or a wank, and not a police cell haha, well that could be hot too. wish me luck

HBx
cutcub1986 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2012-06-03
bisexual from Leeds
Never been cottaging myself but thought about it lots.
I've heard the best way to hook up is to stand at urinal with a hard on or wanking and look out for people who are hard/wanking. Also heard that tapping your foot under the toilet door is some kind of signal.
www.squirt.org has lists of cruising sites by area with directions, comments and message boards to arrange meets beforehand. Unfortunately I don't think it covers Hong kong.
Good luck mate.
A Fiend for a cock and a mouthful of cum
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
There used to be loads of these public toilets that were known as cottages many years ago. My mate and myself had some very horny times in some of our local ones during the school holidays mmmmm
P.S good luck in Hong Kong mate.
i just love mutual wanking
Jk3 Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2011-07-25
31 year old bisexual from CA
sounds like fun wanking a total stranger. Maybe even a bj but id keep stds in mind soo id be hesitant. I wanna know how to do this. What specific signals work? I might try wanking @ a urinal. PM me if you have details
jobisocal Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2012-06-06
54 year old bisexual from Southern Cal
There is a book on the subject. Tearoom Trade by Laud Humphries. Circa 1970. Can be found in lots of public libraries. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laud_Humphreys
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » how to cottage