JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » uncut???
Page: of 8   next > 
B1curiousdad Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2010-11-06
53 year old curious from Las vegas
Cut Guy here who thinks uncut is down right awesome. Do uncut guys like cut cock? Post up the uncut pics boys
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
I love being uncut, the feeling when I pull my foreskin back is incredible. in the UK it's not too common to be cut and I find American's are fascinated by it.
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Uncut here too, big foreskin. I am usually more careful when i get a cut cock in my hands, as im more inclined to think its more sensetive than uncut. Whatever my thinking, i usually have the same desired outcummmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
hotload26 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2012-04-10
38 year old homosexual from Dublin, Ireland
Uncut guy here, love it! When I pull my skin back the head is really sensitive - love cut dicks though!
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
Uncut here also, love playing with all of them some are very tight with no movement all the way up to uncut with alot of extra skin love'm all. I have had guys that were cut play with me and loved the way it looked/moved and felt in their mouth and wished they were uncut. I've also met guys and girls that didn't want uncut cock.grin
Unregistered ?

The difference is not great in most guys, with exceptions, but cut penises are definitely more sensitive before erection. After erection men vary a lot depending on the amount of foreskin and how it interacts with the glans, either covering and desensitizing it, or retracting and making no significant difference. Uncut penises enjoy more "tug" effect, being tighter than the loose skin of an uncut penis.

Although the notion is not politically correct, most authorities agree that overall the circumcised penis is likely more pleasurable.
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
Am uncut and love it! It feels so good playing with my foreskin wether hard or not. I don't have a preference about other cocks cut or uncut, just like them!!!
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
Unregistered ?

I'm uncut too. I like the feeling of my foreskin rolling up and down the tip of my cock, its almost like a massage grin
vision44 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2012-03-31
40 year old homosexual from Oregon
I am uncut as well, I have always enjoyed it, can't say what its like being cut however. grin
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
Giggle_button2 said:

Although the notion is not politically correct, most authorities agree that overall the circumcised penis is likely more pleasurable.

Who cares a cock feels good either way, and honestly no woman I have ever had sex with said one was better over the other. It came down to the lover not if his dick had a cover.
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
Uncut here. Love the feeling of my foreskin going up over my cock head when I wank and the bonus is no lube is needed.
Proud to be called a wanker
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
B1curiousdad said:
Cut Guy here who thinks uncut is down right awesome. Do uncut guys like cut cock? Post up the uncut pics boys

Hey Bicuriousdad. Uncut here and love it. I really like the sleek look and feel of cut meat too, though. My only complaint is that when cut guys play with my meat, they tend to be a little "aggressive" on pulling the skin back and working over my helmet. Last bate party I went to left my meat tingling for 2 days! Maybe cuts guy's helmets aren't quite as sensitive!
samisuncut Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-10-24
35 year old
I love being uncut. The sensitivity of the head is absolutely amazing. Playing with it, or even better having it played with or sucked on, is absolutely captivating. Like other guys said, the feeling of the skin rolling or gliding back and forth across your penis head is so intense and just so fuckin good.

Cut cocks seem like they'd be really hard to jerk off. I can't imagine doing it without something to move on your dick. But I gotta admit, I love seeing cut guys naked like at the gym and stuff cause if you see them naked, you get to see their dick head, which is super hot.
Unregistered ?

The ancient Greeks had a way to reattached a foreskin. I might try it.
Unregistered ?

I wonder if you borrow from someone recently cut, say on the battle field. Just asking.
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » uncut???