JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Package Pride
Page: of 4   next > 
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys,
for years i was very reluctant to get my package out in places like public shower at the gym etc. even tho everyone else had theirs out.
When i went swimming the other day though i got it out str8 away. I realised i'm not at all ashamed of my package now at 21.
just wondering if for you guys there was an age where this change happened for you, or if you're still ashamed, or always been proud?

It's sex with someone I love!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I' always proud even though I only have a 6" cut pkg. i get turned on watching someone else look at my dick
tom46268 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2005-11-12
70 year old bisexual
I used to be a bit shy about changing in front of others but got over it and find it natural now.
Unregistered ?

I've always been proud of what I've got. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, so I enjoy showing it when I get the opportunity.
BallPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-10-04
48 year old heterosexual
I have no problem showing off at the gym or other places. I get some stares and I am proud of what I have.
Unregistered ?

i was too shy to do it in high school but now it's no problem at all.......i'm only 6 cut too, and not too big and muscular, and didn't want the other guys (in H/S) making fun of me...
bikccam Amateur Jackinchatter

489 posts since 2006-07-29
64 year old curious from kansas city
I love to be naked in front of everyone. Not shy here nor have I ever been. I will show you mine if I can see yours.
let me show you mine
Unregistered ?

never really been shy in front of anyone, im strangely proud of my package. I tend to walk around at mates houses in just boxers so anyone can see if they want!
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I've always been shy about being naked in front of guys in open showers, etc. I think it's because my soft one is so short....two inches or less. (I was kidded about it in high school sometimes.) If I hung down 4 or 5 inches, I think that I would be more inclined to want to show it off.
Unregistered ?

I am not very shy about showing off my package. Its only 6" cut but I like the way it looks. I was on a divison III football team in college and in the lockerroom everyone walked around naked, took showers etc. It really took away any modesty that I had. But I also got to see that I measure up with lots of other guys and got to see all kinds of sizes, shapes etc. It is a bit of a rush knowing that someone can see my package whether it be at the gym or thru wet shorts at the beach
Unregistered ?

im not shy at all i'll take it out asnywhere or show it to anyone
darthblade Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-10-14
45 year old curious from Pace, FL
I was very shy about it in school... refused to shower after gym class (I was the geeky sort that didn't participate much anyway, so I got away with it)... I sorta grew out of it though, as I matured and realized that I was pretty average in size (about 6" cut, closer to 7" when fully engorged) and that grown men aren't going to tease me.. only the immature bastards in school. Plus, I was a curious then as I am now, and would have been completely devastated if I'd gotten a hard on looking at the other guys (being gay or bi wasn't as accepted, even just 10-12 year ago, as it is now and a lot of the guys I went to school with were serious homo-phobes)
macque Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-12-10
39 year old heterosexual from near Atlanta
I could repeat most of darthblade's post verbatum.
In school and situations when I had to change clothes with other guys around I was always very self conscience. Then late in college it didn't seem to bother me anymore to do something like take a shower at the gym. Right after college I hung out a lot at one of friend's apartments. He could care less about another guy seeing him naked and afterwhile I started to gain confidence too. We never sat around naked but it's a big deal to change in/out swimsuit in front of him or share a bathroom while getting ready to go out for the evening. We were all straight and most us did this but one guy was always sure to cover up.
chubarub Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-10-21
40 year old
I've never measured myself. Nor do I care to. I have what I have and feel no need to hide it or be ashamed of it personally. as longa s it get's hard and works, I'm all good. If all someone can think of when it comes to me is the size of my cock they have their own issues. If they feel the need to stare at it...they have their own issues. At the end of the day it doesn't effect me.
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
If I was shy I wouldn't have hundreds of pics on the web!http://www.newboynudes.com/photos/default.asp?AT=U&OB=D&SB=randydave

I am no stud or anything but I show and guys (and gals) look and comment. I am a bit of a perv as well, a proud perv!

It will probably come as no surprise I have a cam and cam on yahoo, mostly Saturday nights. If you like my pics contact me here or at Newbynudes and I will try to hook up with you on line!

Dave
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Package Pride