JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Married and Jacking Off - A Question
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Str8_29_Married said:
Always curious about this one. For those married (or serious committed guys) who visit this site how often do you jack off? Does the wife know or have any clue? How often do you have sex with the wife?

For me, I do it daily and she knows I do but not how often or that I do it here. As far as our sex lives go, only about 3 or 4 times a month

I jack off every day. And she knows. Sometimes she watches. Other times she helps. Only have sex a few times a month. So I need to jack off on a regular basis.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Due to menopause, we don't fuck as often as we used to, she knows I jack off, but probably doesn't realize it's as often as I do. I have told her that I need to cum every day, though.
hrdgrandad Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-01-01
70 year old
i stroke at least every day,,but wife does not know
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
My wifes accepts with a forced enthusiasm that I jo. Therefore I keep it mostly to myself. We have sex by spells, nothing is really average but it is pretty often. 3-4x a week. I am 45. I jo at least once a day.
Happy Jacker
Unregistered ?

41 here, married 14 years. We have sex 3-4 times a month, usually on weekends. I still enjoy sex, but love masturbating (I know I cum harder from masturbating than I do from sex). My biggest turn-on for masturbating is celebrities. Would love to chat with fellow married masturbators who enjoy jacking off to celebrities. I also enjoy chatting about our wives - I kind of get a turn on from jacking off behind her back. I know, it's probably not the healtiest way to be, but it is what it is. Feel free to send me a private message here, or at [email protected]

saggy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2011-03-14
68 year old heterosexual
We have sex 4 to 6 times a month, nothing like it was 30 years ago. lol Our love life is good, wife will jack or blow me if she doesn't want to fuck, so no complaints from me. In addition, I enjoy jacking several times a week, she knows I do, but not how often i do it or who i think of when doing it.
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
My wife and i have sex about six times a month; would have it twice a week but someone is always sick, or she is tired for some reason or I am. She said she assumes I take care of myself, but she doesn't want to know about it. In all fairness, she is not that interested in sex and really does it for my benifit although she does enjoy manual stimulation about once a week. And No, Secretsecret, it wouldn't make any difference except I would be miserable. I wish my wife (and some other women) could experience the sexual hunger I feel for just a day.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
I am lucky...we still fuck 4-5 times a week after 14 years of marriage...but also stroke whenever I want. She knows...casual thing!
Sean
cumonemma Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2011-02-22
76 year old heterosexual from England
married 30 years, only fuck occasionally, but love wanking, do it at least once every day
63 year old from England addicted to wanking and eating cum
Masturbation_Master1 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2011-01-31
62 year old bisexual from Metairie, Louisiana.
I've been married for 17yrs.before that. i fucked everybody and everything that moved.! and jerkoff everyday...sexx or not.at this time in my life. i only want and or/need,is my dick in my hand!!!. it won't stay hard for my wife's pussy anymore!! my dick only want's../..and or need's to be in my hand!! sence i was 7yrs old.!! that's why i am a true masturbation master!!!

I gave my life to daily cronic masturbation and sperm shootin! i need it badd!
I AM BIOLOGICALLY DEPENDANT TO MASTURBATION
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating and masturbate most nights and morning. My wife as far as I know does not know that I masturbate and I have intercourse with her about twice a month
Unregistered ?

I enjoy jackin at least once a day gotta release stress somehow lol
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Wife went to wal mart going to have a wank while shes gone .
hockeylover75 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-03-15
48 year old bisexual from Canada
I try to masterbate at least once a day I love making myself cum. The wife dosent know how often I do but as long as I let her watch every once and a while she is quite satisfied and we have sex 2-4 times a week
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I masturbate daily, and have sex with the wife two or three times a week on the average. She does know about my masturbation, and occasionally helps me. I love it when she strips to the waist and helps with the Fleshlight.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Married and Jacking Off - A Question