JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vacuum Cleaner Masturbation?
Page: of 7   next > 
prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
56 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
Anyone use a vacuum to get off? I have and plan to do it again after work today! Gives a great orgasm!
Prel47
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Did that as a kid several times. It was great but almost got caught by my mom when I couldn't pull it out lol till it got soft. She came looking for the vacuum, couldn't believe I was cleaning my room. Had moved the dresser to block the door so was saved by that. The things we use to try as kids lol.

Gotta try that with my shop vac, just remembered how good it felt.
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
I can honestly say I've never tried that.....hmmmmm, gotta check that off my list now. I smell a new cumshot video!
Be true to yourself!
Cumfeeder Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2011-12-05
48 year old curious from Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
A pool vacuum works great too but be carefull because they are a lot more powerful!
Cumfeeder
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
that's one story I never shared. lol.

Years ago I was vacuuming the car, and as usual was horny as fuck. The thought entered my mind so I slipped my eager cock out the side of my shorts. I was slightly semi when the tube engulfed my horny meat. The instant it sucked me in I thought I was going to have the best orgams of my life. There must have been something about the way the vacuum grabbed me right at that moment because I was almost paralyzed in pleasure from the intense sensation to my cock.

In a flash I envisioned my wife, now ex wife, coming out the front door of the house catching me masturbating with the vacuum cleaner like a horny 6th grader, so I stopped.

It would have been one of the best quick cums I'd ever had, I know. I imagined my cum load getting sucked down the tube of the vacuum cleaner.

It was a great feeling, too bad I didn't let that load go.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."

http://xhamster.com/movies/772656/vacuum_experiment_2.html
Here is an example!
Prel47
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Awesome vid. I've used vacs many times to get off and it's always a fantastic experience. This method in the vid is unique because you can see the cum shot. I never could because I had no transparency. This is a great idea and he executes it well with the voice over.

My favorite vac was a Hoover Constellation that we had when I was in my 20s. It was shaped like a sphere and had a hole for the hose at the top center. At the bottom there was an exhaust port which created an air jet which the sphere floated on. It was a neat concept. The hole on top was bigger in diameter than my hard cock. I would open the sphere, remove the bag and replace it with a small stainless steel mixing bowl. Then I'd close it up and latch it, position myself on all fours above it and insert my very hard dick into the top hole. I'd switch it on and that thing would pull my cock down and vibrate the hell out of it. I could vary the suction by raising up or lowering down to adjust the seal around the hole. In a very short time (similar to this vid) I would experience a mind blowing orgasm and I would be sucked dry. When I opened the lid I had a nice bowl containing my warm cum. That's a truly great memory. If I ever see one of those vacs again in an antique store, I'll buy it.

In today's world this is the same system that is used to extract semen from bulls and they love it too.

Now I'm going to try the method on the vid as soon as I get the time to set it up.cock cockstrokestroke

I SOOO want to do this!
Be true to yourself!

Wow, that is so fucking hot! What do you think they're using for a tube? Just clear tube from a hardware store?
Be true to yourself!
Unregistered ?

I've used the shop vac on my cock for years

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=bNOgO-G851-

Anouther clear tube vacuum cum!
Prel47
RoConn Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-05-01
54 year old
I honestly never have heard of it. Now I'm curious and may have to try it.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
prel91 said:
Anyone use a vacuum to get off? I have and plan to do it again after work today! Gives a great orgasm!

I tried it when I was 12 to try to find out what all the fuss about "getting sucked" was all about. It was a tight fit and a strong motor. I got a mechanical hickey which affected the entire cockhead. My recollection was that I never wanted to vacuum my cock after that. Even the erection-aid vacuum devices put me off.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

The concept and video is completely hot, but at my advanced age it seems dangerous, I will just enjoy the vids of guys splatting in the vacuum.
Lethe Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2008-02-28
43 year old
My wife actually admitted to use the vacuum for masturbation. They had at home one of those that you could control the strenght on the sucktion, so she just put the hose over the clit and turn the thing on. I never tried it though, looks interesting.
A pair that watch the forum on this account, the man is more of a kink and loves bukkake etc.
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vacuum Cleaner Masturbation?