JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » E-stim?
Page: of 1  
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Any men here tried e-stim (electro-stimulation)for a hands-free JO and like it? I've been wanting to try it, but not sure where to get the equipment and how much I'd have to spend. Any advice (from experience)?
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'd like to try that myself, I've been sticking it in the shop vac nozzel with only moderate stisfaction

male from TX
Thank you to the guys who have messaged me about this. Still wondering where is best to get the right equipment.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
i just built me a stereo stim device for less then 20 bucks, i must say, its an interesting sensation. Theres a fine line between pain and pleasure, but if you can withstand it, the orgasms are amazing. pm if you need some basic info.
prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
56 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
Mgs is right, do some researce on stereo stim, the on-line units are expensive and have basic electrodes. I have tried two diferent units and many electrodes, pads, rings and even anal probe and still found it more pain than pleasure when the output was not high enought for orgasm, I would crank it up and then get a big shock and say FUCK IT! and take it off. Not for me but I sure tried it!
Prel47
Unregistered ?

Tried it with a tens unit using the pads that are for it. You have to attach it to your cock with something other then the adhesive on the pads because once you start with pre they come off. I had a couple of Velcro strips for keeping wires together wrapped around and they stayed on real well.

Then you get to play with the power settings. With a little experimentation I got the right settings and had one hell of an orgasm. Don't use it a lot but it's great for a change. I guess its not really a hands free orgasm because you have to turn the power level with your hands lol. One bit of advice if you try it with a tens unit, both pads must be in contact with your cock and when you increase power go slow so you don't roast your weeny lol
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
ive had 2 hfo's with my unit thus far, and easliy 2 of the best orgasms ive ever had. but that's not without testing differnt mp3s and messing around with electrode positions, and so forth.

also, your cock will go numb when youre first getting use to it, 30 mins or less, orgasm or not, i stop till i can get use to it more. a numb cock makes for an interesting jerk off session wink

.....if you're really interested in it, try it, you might like it, you might not. They're easy to build on your own, 20 bucks isnt much either.
Unregistered ?

Professionally stims are usually used in chiropractic or physical therapy situations. You DO have to know what you're doing using it. It's an ELECTRICAL device. I care about you guys. Where do you place your electrodes? Seriously.

They are also only meant to be on for a certain amount of time. I've worked in PT an chiripractors offices and worked with them. The stim needs to be timed.

Are there any of the following out there: electricians,,phyciatrists,physical therapists etc with a solid professional background.

Want you to cum lots of loads safely,
Anal

male from TX
analfuckcunnielickme said:
Professionally stims are usually used in chiropractic or physical therapy situations. You DO have to know what you're doing using it. It's an ELECTRICAL device. I care about you guys. Where do you place your electrodes? Seriously.

They are also only meant to be on for a certain amount of time. I've worked in PT an chiripractors offices and worked with them. The stim needs to be timed.

Are there any of the following out there: electricians,,phyciatrists,physical therapists etc with a solid professional background.

Want you to cum lots of loads safely,
Anal

Thank you for that, Anal! Not wanting to fry my organ in a quest for a good O.
ChgoGuy Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-06-04
55 year old
Anyone who wants to learn the facts about stimming can check out the SmartStim website.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
thank you for the information, WOW, this sounds cool!
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I bought one that has a couple straps to go around your cock. I have used it a couple times, but have to say I don't really like it. In fact I'd make somebody a deal on it, if you are interested.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » E-stim?