JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » question for guys
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
monty Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-06-16
72 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I don't like the mess, so always jack onto kleenex
Monty
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

After edging I let it fly all over. Then usually take a shower. Somtimes wipe off with an old towel.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
moon47 said:
when u jack off do u let for semen fly and then clean up(if so what do u clean up with) or do you put something like a towel down and jack over that?

When I jerk-off in bed (lying down) I let it blow allover my stomach, chest, neck and face. Then rub it in and go to sleep and shower in the morning. Anytime else at home I just let it fly and clean it up with a washrag afterwards. If I'm visiting someone I usually try to direct it to somewhere where I can clean it up with toiletpaper or my handerchief. This is a great question!
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
With very, very, rare exceptions, whether I'm sitting here, in front of my computer, or lying in bed, I always like shooting my cum onto my stomach and chest. It just seems like the right thing to do. Eventually, I'll slowly clean it up with a kleenex, or whatever might be handy. The only time I don't shoot onto myself is when I jerk off in the shower. Aside from that, it depends on where I might be, and who I'm with. Sometimes, it gets real interesting.
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I let it fly when in bed on my belly also use a jackin sock or a towel .I hate using tissue as little pieces of tissue always stick on my dick head, in the shower I let it fly and standing over the toilet I try directing my cum into the bowl (not always to sucessful)
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Topics a bit old, but I think I'll add my thoughts. I like to shoot it on myself and then clean it up. It is more fun having it splatter on my skin. Especially when someone is watching!
Unregistered ?

Depends on where I am jacking. In the shower, it ends up washing off. In bed or on the couch, it usually ends up all over my hand, and I lick it all off. When I am jacking with a bud, no telling where it might end up grin
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
It all depends on what I am in the mood for and what position I am in when I cum. If I am in bed on my back I let the cum fly all over my chest and stomach then scoop some up and eat it. Sometimes when I am in bed on my back I put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth. I also like to be on my knees or standing which give me a great view of my cock and balls and then I will cup my hand and catch all my cum and eat it. If I am naked and sitting at the computer I will either let it shoot up my chest or cum in my hand and eat it. I always clean up what is left of my cum with a tissue and a wash cloth.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Unregistered ?

I always just let it go where ever it decides to and then use a towel, previously used underwear or something like that to wipe up.
picklepecker Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2014-08-18
73 year old curious from mid michigan
I use to CUM in my palm of my hand & eat it cum in my eggs & scramble them up in my coffee lay back & have my legs above& behind my head and cum in to my mouth. so most of the time I CUMSUMED MINE! So i know if I EVER get my WISH to suck cock I WILL SWALLOW!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Seven years ago I stated I ley it fly now days it is just a dribble that runs down my cock or coats the back of my thumb and index finger if I'm lucky.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

I spread my audience out over the bed.lovely girls in the magazines.I don't know which one to come over,but when the time comes I pick one,hold her in front of me and spunk all over her!
Chubthongdad Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2022-08-26
39 year old curious male from Illinois
I let my cum fly on my body and face or I blow my load in a sexy pair of underwear.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I think I previously answered that I usually cum in my hand and eat it.

I have recently changed my habits and divide it up based on my mood at the time and availability of what I will call "accessories."

1) Instead of hand, cum in a shot glass and slowly eat it out of there.

2) Someone who's panties I can sometimes get has panties with open gusset patches. If I get my hands on a pair I will get my cock in-between the gusset fabric and cum in there. If the panties were previously worn I will then suck on the gusset fabric and enjoy the mixed flavor of my cum and the owners pussy flavor.

3) I have also been just letting it shoot out without capturing the cum occasionally.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
I always like it to hit my chest. But if I'm feeling lazy and don't want to deal with it, I'll grab something to cover with.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » question for guys